Game Day Round 4, 2018 - Richmond vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the boys are leaving now. Brisbane do not deserve their supporters. I am going to talk to the boys tonight and give them the option of switching to a Victorian Club. Over this garbage.
What you do is up to you but that seems like a massive overreaction.

Did Fitzroy deserve supporters through the dark times? We stick by the club we love and when the good times come, it'll be even sweeter. Just like it was from 99-04.

How is everyone going. I switched off about half way through the 2nd quarter to protect my mental health.
Had a nice trip to the shops, bought some food and wine for dinner, made some sensible non-purchasing decisions, and ran in to my sister and my nieces. Feeeling much better, thanks.

Me and the boys are leaving now. Brisbane do not deserve their supporters. I am going to talk to the boys tonight and give them the option of switching to a Victorian Club. Over this garbage.

Hot take of the day. Sorry every one else, closing the comp early.

Just got to the airport from the academy series in Blacktown where the Lions cubs were showing some fight against the swans. Mobile went flat and I was p@ssed , now that I have recharged and seen the score maybe it was a blessing in disguise

Jesus christ, how melodramatic.

This is the first game in fifteen years that I have not watched every quarter. Missed it due to a friends baby shower. I have just watched the 3 Rd quarter and been physically ill watching this crap. This is really embarrassing.

i reckon if we keep them under 100 it'll be a sort've win i guess

Rayner has been the only positive today. Has been great. Very promising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just keep a soft spot for us mate if that's the way your family want to go. Fully understand though, but I hope in the morning you'll be thinking a bit clearer.

Please don't 3KZ.......they will appreciate the good times when they come and not take them for granted.

....there will be good times, just takes a while and a lot of frustration. Hang in there!:)

How is everyone going. I switched off about half way through the 2nd quarter to protect my mental health.
Had a nice trip to the shops, bought some food and wine for dinner, made some sensible non-purchasing decisions, and ran in to my sister and my nieces. Feeeling much better, thanks.

Opened a bottle of wine at 3/4 time Dave lol :D

Surely Stef has smashed the record for frees today

Please don't 3KZ.......they will appreciate the good times when they come and not take them for granted.

....there will be good times, just takes a while and a lot of frustration. Hang in there!:)

Character building.

My little guy carries his Lions lunchbag into daycare with pride.

Matho is another who's had a shocker. He can't be this bad with the footy. A downgrade on Lester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back