Game Day Round 4, 2018 - Richmond vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
****s sake zorko, wanted to a clean slate for the goal kicking comp

I know they've cost themselves a few goals but the defence has been great to keep them to 11 goals

Definitely. Hard to see positives but Richmond are playing well, if they lost their heads this could've been even uglier.

still need one more goal to avoid the worst score ever. 6 behinds would do it - but we’re not going to get 6 scoring chances.

Beams and Zorko actually lifted that quarter and our midfield did alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and the boys are leaving now. Brisbane do not deserve their supporters. I am going to talk to the boys tonight and give them the option of switching to a Victorian Club. Over this garbage.

So you'd do it even if it lead them to play worse in the second half?

Couldn't really play worse than that first half. Especially our experienced players, even though compared to most teams are inexperienced. I wonder what a Fagan bake'n would be like?

The Hodge plan was 15 games a year. Mathematically he probably should have had a rest and a freshen up this week, ready for the Suns.

So many times those "15 games a year" plans for very senior players tend to go out the window once the season rolls around. If he's fit to play it would be hard to leave him out, especially against the premiers on the road.

You would like a few MORE goals would you? Hate to break it too you but we don't have one yet, are you watching? Your not surprised with the score? Looks like another for the delusional basket. If you don't think they have deserved to be called shit today well what can I say.

What I said was, if you have that low an opinion of a pack of young blokes trying their guts out, go somewhere else. I am as disappointed as anyone, but I am a realist. We are the current wooden spooners. Days like this happen. You think Richmond are going to take the boot off just to make clowns like you happy?

Just a tip. Days like this will happen again before we get back to the top. If you won't accept that, go watch ping pong or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back