Round 4 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cousins, Worpel, Walsh and Setterfield to end this horrible week.

Need Walsh to have another great game (not fair to expect this much from him every week). I know everyone has him but I just want to personally get as close to 2000 as I can this week.

Worpel should bounce back, still winning a lot of the ball. Surely he has some marks and tackles this time and gets a 90-100.

Setterfield, please I cannot take another 40 score from a fwd rookie. Unbelievable the amount of 40s I have copped on field the last few weeks. While Scrim gets 60-70 a week on my bench.

Cousins just needs to not cop a knock early in the game for once. I feel if he can just get a solid start he could work his way to a 90. Hopefully he gets back to his JLT and early season form.

As bad as it was watching so many of my players spud it up on Saturday, it was nowhere near as frustrating watching Adam Scott and Jason Day throw away their Master's chances. :(
If only Scotty could putt. He'd be 5 shots in the lead if he could. I play off a handicap of 10 yet I reckon I'm a better putt than he. :cool:

Last edited:
JOM OUT is huge for Worpel and Cousins. Golden opportunity for them both to ton up and partially save my week, will they do it? Surely Worpel can't replicate last week's effort, should be better this week even if JOM was playing. Now with JOM out he just has to ton up. Just need a consistent quarter by quarter effort from Cousins this time and he should get his 90

Since the cripps to rocky trade:

Rocky: 43 and 132
Cripps: 121

Need Cripps to just get his ton and not much more so I can slowly bridge the gap in points. If Rocky is less than 30 pts behind by the byes I'll take it as a win, especially since I haven't taken into account the cash gen from the trade

He’s my captain so he will score under 100. You don’t have to worry. Last year against the suns at Metricon he scored 168. Will score less than half of that today.

Would it still make up for their collective 121 last week, though? Doubtful.
Worpel has a cemented on ball role, his mark and tackle numbers were poor last week which hurt him, JOM out won't affect him imo

Cousins didn't go in there that much last week and looked like he got most of his touches across half forward, he's the one who might benefit from JOM out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slow start but you just know that he will fire up sooner or later. Will have at least one 40+ pt quarter which takes him past Danger easily

Any other week he would..not when he’s my captain against a team he scored 168 against last year... no ones comes close to the punishment I’ve copped this week. Will be the worst week by anyone all season. Same team scored 2334 two weeks ago. It’s a joke.

Isn't Poholke a forward?

Thought Sloane was around the ball enough, just on the wrong side of it regularly in the second half
I can understand why opposition fans might think that's the case, the Crows play all their draftees as small forwards regardless of their ability as juniors. Poholke is an inside mid and has been dominating in the first couple of weeks in the SANFL.

Any other week he would..not when he’s my captain against a team he scored 168 against last year... no ones comes close to the punishment I’ve copped this week. Will be the worst week by anyone all season. Same team scored 2334 two weeks ago. It’s a joke.
told you he would have a 40 pt quarter, knew I wouldn't get away with trading him that easily

Rookies this year other than Walsh and constable are hopeless. Defenders and forwards arguably the worst ever. 80% of them score under 50.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's exactly why I did everything I could to avoid picking the worst scoring rookies, and the ones I did pick forward and back, ensure I didn't have them on field. Which meant midprice madness. That hasn't exactly worked either at this stage.

What an absolute load of crap. You're right though about it being a joke though. That is, you're a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back