Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm another moron without Brodie and I'm not planning on getting him this week either as I plan on using my 3 trades to dump Marshall, bring in Cripps/Green and also bring in Nic Martin before his price jumps.

Not sure Brodie is a must have anyway, when Mundy and Fyfe return he won't be getting as much midfield time and his scores will drop, I hope.

It's probably too late to get Brodie now for cash generation he made $60k this week but that will slow down unless he can pull out a 120+ score.
Hopefully he can get to high 300s price by around Round 8

Very good now IMO. He came of age this week. Can't see him being dropped when we desperately need to develop new inside mids. Only threat to him is Collier Dawkins who has been underwhelming in the magoos.

Tom Dow is a ripper the Tigers definately got the better Dow. :hearteyes:

Contemplating Butters to Grundy.
Not just because of last week, just think he's a bit fragile & may not run the season out.
Was always planning on getting Grundy & Gawn at some stage & with BG playing the WAFL this week, it might be time to pounce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ward --> Martin (Ward still got more to make, but it's gonna be a sssllloooowwwww burn)
Gibcus --> Bowey
Like it. You need Martin and Bowey should score a lot more than gibcus and hopefully make as much or more money than the tiger anyway. I wish I jumped on Bowey last round but I'm now fixing that mistake too :)

I've had a better look at my team now I'm home from work.
I think I will do the following:
Marshall > English R1
Dusty > Nic Martin
Leaves me with $480,800 in the bank and 15 players with a negative break even and 3 more with less than 10 so should be lots of cash generation over the next few weeks.

To get Tom Green in I can either sideways Lipinski who I picked as a keeper/potential forward DPP but his CBA attendance really bothers me.. or Caldwell who seems like he has another 70k to make with his average. Definitely don't want to pull the pin early on $$$ generation

To get Tom Green in I can either sideways Lipinski who I picked as a keeper/potential forward DPP but his CBA attendance really bothers me.. or Caldwell who seems like he has another 70k to make with his average. Definitely don't want to pull the pin early on $$$ generation
Too early to trade those players. Green is still pretty speculative as a top 8-10 mid.

I was really happy with where my team was at but Marshall went and delivered two steaming turds and now is giving me headaches.

IMG_20220404_153059.jpg

I've come up with a few options:

Option 1: Marshall to Witts
Pros:
Only uses 1 trade.
Witts is currently cheap for a 102 average
95k in the kitty

Cons:
Not convinced Witts is a keeper
Will potentially cost me more trades sorting this out later

Option 2: Marshall and Rachelle to English and Preuss
Pros:
English should be a FWD keeper unless something goes disastrous (or Stef comes back in)
Preuss should be able to hold R2 until the byes as long as he plays, though if he's a confirmed out I can swing English in there in his place.
Gives me more time to assess who a true R2 could be

Cons:
Costs 2 trades, I'm using them a lot quicker than I would like
Going early on Preuss
Rachelle still has cash to make I reckon

There's some slight variants on option 2 as well (including swinging things around to get Green in, who looks great) and I suppose I could go a bubble rookie instead of Preuss, but not sure any speak to me.

I'm heavily leaning to 2, does anybody see anything better?

I was really happy with where my team was at but Marshall went and delivered two steaming turds and now is giving me headaches.

View attachment 1363552

I've come up with a few options:

Option 1: Marshall to Witts
Pros:
Only uses 1 trade.
Witts is currently cheap for a 102 average
95k in the kitty

Cons:
Not convinced Witts is a keeper
Will potentially cost me more trades sorting this out later

Option 2: Marshall and Rachelle to English and Preuss
Pros:
English should be a FWD keeper unless something goes disastrous (or Stef comes back in)
Preuss should be able to hold R2 until the byes as long as he plays, though if he's a confirmed out I can swing English in there in his place.
Gives me more time to assess who a true R2 could be

Cons:
Costs 2 trades, I'm using them a lot quicker than I would like
Going early on Preuss
Rachelle still has cash to make I reckon

There's some slight variants on option 2 as well (including swinging things around to get Green in, who looks great) and I suppose I could go a bubble rookie instead of Preuss, but not sure any speak to me.

I'm heavily leaning to 2, does anybody see anything better?
You’re not bad for trades as only used 2 so far.

Too early to trade those players. Green is still pretty speculative as a top 8-10 mid.
Yeah I definitely don't want to go early and screw my cash generation but Green is running that midfield and passes the eye test in terms of a breakout star. The only thing that worries me are the injuries

You’re not bad for trades as only used 2 so far.
It's definitely not too bad but I generally try and stick to 2 in the first two weeks and then sit on my hands for a few rounds to save them, I suppose we do have 5 more this year though so maybe I don't need to stress.

Going early on Preuss stresses me as well though, especially with Cameron as his coach.

I have Rachele but I have too much money so I think I have to trade him for English. I need the extra points now, I mean my team looks virtually the same as everyone else's but somehow I ended up ranked 66000th for the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back