Review Round 6, 2017 - Brisbane Lions vs. Port Adelaide

Who were your five best players against Port Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone needs/deserves a rest right now, Hipwood is that player. His GPS is the same workrate as a midfielder, is a little younger than Schache, body not as developed either however has been outperforming Josh in every game this year. I think Josh needs to play into similar form to last year before we say...take a rest. In saying that, ALL our young guns need to be nurtured throughout the year.
The eel still looks like he is running on top of the ground though and his enthusiasm levels are up, on the other hand Josh looks worn out IMO. I hope the contract speculation is not affecting him too much.

If anyone needs/deserves a rest right now, Hipwood is that player. His GPS is the same workrate as a midfielder, is a little younger than Schache, body not as developed either however has been outperforming Josh in every game this year. I think Josh needs to play into similar form to last year before we say...take a rest. In saying that, ALL our young guns need to be nurtured throughout the year.

D. Beams with a quad injury out for 2 matches, which means probably a return for one of Bell/Bewick

Back