Game Day Round 6, 2024: West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
41D90052-B047-407C-BA4C-D895CD3AA338.png

DERBY 58

West Coast lead the H2H 32-25 but recent history hasn’t been pretty.

Our last win was in R7 of 2021 which was the last of an 11 game winning streak.

Fremantle are on a 5 game winning streak that’s coincided with our tumble off a cliff from midway through 2021.

Losses of 15,55,24,41 and 101 which was our highest ever losing margin in derbies

Our three lowest ever scores in derbies have come in those 5 games

Truth is we don’t like playing Freo when we don’t make finals. In the 29 years they’ve fouled the state with their presence we’ve missed finals 10 times and in those 20 games we’ve won only 4. In the years we’ve made finals we hold a 28-9 advantage

(For the record the dockers have only qualified for finals 8 times in 29 years)

Now despite all the above logic (and current form) suggesting Fremantle close the H2H gap I reckon we’re due simply because Saturday is my 57th birthday and we’re 11-4 against the purples in April

I could do a detailed breakdown of where and how we find a way to win but tbh I cbf’d

We’ve got a Harley and they don’t

DBE475EB-0B00-4FAD-AC07-04E5AF3CDE83.jpeg

West Coast by 4.20 Coronas

6A5D4C88-2DC9-4100-8CA5-C10851256343.jpeg

For the record this is the team as named with Sheed expected to start as the sub

F68B93DF-CC05-40E8-A4FE-9E8BD0553791.jpeg

Missing from a theoretical best 22 are Allen, Ryan, Flynn and perhaps Hewett which whilst not ideal is a far cry from what we’ve been missing in recent derbies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sheed, toasted
Licking Jackie Chan GIF

I’m excited for this one.

Hope Harley, Yeo and Ginbey run through some campaigners and we cause an upset.

How sweet that would be.

View attachment 1964657
Just read the Freo page pre game, no chance for an upset and if they win by 10 goals it will be a disappointment.

If we won I would be banned for liking every post there. Bring the effort of the last two weeks West Coast, that’s what we ask.

Just read the Freo page pre game, no chance for an upset and if they win by 10 goals it will be a disappointment.

If we won I would be banned for liking every post there. Bring the effort of the last two weeks West Coast, that’s what we ask.
Create a troll account and go full ham if we win

Wish Jackson Nelson could play just for today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back