Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm officially one of those nuffs on FB who just want the AFL season to be cancelled now.

Supercoach is just killing me. A kent can only take so much. I've never had a worst run of Supercoach luck in over a decade.

Fyfe was on like 60+ at half time, finishes with 84.

Did I wrong some campaigner in another life or?

Meh. Your team has a run at Optus coming up when they'll be top 4 again. By the end of the season you might be looking at a Grand Final at Optus. You won't give a * about SC then.

Top 8 mid this year is like thinking you ugly kents are gonna get serious bed time from Jess, Emma,
Scarlett..nawwtt

1594454493195.png

giphy.gif

Let's look at Gawn's round 1 vs West Coast (coincidentally)

Less possession than ROB, less tackles, though more hit-outs, and much better DE%, and 1 FF.
Scored 10 points less than ROB.

Seems right. Can't say there's a Gawn bias based on these scores.

1594454366153.png

1594454523204.png

Is it even worth entertaining the idea of budarick as an E for McInerney and then bringing in Pickett if I don't like it? 😂
Pickett gonna double ton
No Cotch
No Prestia
Balta in the team giving all Tiges players an automatic 40 point boost
Chol in the team giving all Tiges players an automatic 12 inch growth
Played in the guts pretty much all game in the scratch match last week and was great so should be a lot fitter than 4 weeks ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep starting Dunks over him a big regret. Somehow got convinced in here that Dunks was unders and going to cut loose.

Next year Grundy, Gawn, Neale, Bont, Fyfe are locked starters and work around that.
In hindsight it was a bad call, which I made too, but who knew that Dunkley would have such a long term injury or that moronic coaches would forget Neale can be tagged out of games.

In hindsight it was a bad call, which I made too, but who knew that Dunkley would have such a long term injury or that moronic coaches would forget Neale can be tagged out of games.
To be fair he wasn’t setting the world on fire before he went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back