Remove this Banner Ad

Deathray

All Australian
Oct 7, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Supersonics
Can we offer Luke Jackson a 77 year deal. Athletic and can actually take a mark.

Vic Park

Senior List
Mar 2, 2009
Abbotsford
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Your point does not stand any kind of logic or moral test. It is not an "aweful tradition"... It's lighting a cauldron .. get a grip.
Btw... The eternal flames in cauldrons are a feature of WWW1 memorials. They are symbolic of not forgetting... Holding the flame. You are so wrong about this it's not funny!

Thank you for your response.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope our players watched the dees and took notes. That’s what a team should look like, full of confidence taking the game on, committed at the contest and running to create pressure and fill holes
Don’t get too carried away with the Dees. Good tonight but have been teasing for a long time.

See how they go later in the year.

stormskye

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don’t get too carried away with the Dees. Good tonight but have been teasing for a long time.

They’ve always teased but they are elite everywhere. May, lever down back, Gawn? Best ruck in league, tall forwards? Where do you start? Jackson, McDonald with Weideman and brown on sidelines, midfield/wingers Petracca, Oliver, Bradshaw, Langdon.. they are the real deal.

how do we have salary cap issues when they have that amount of talent...

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood

Undoubtedly they crash by June, still the brand they play and how they go about it is the bench mark...based on what I saw tonight. If our players can channel their aggression and confidence then we’ll go along way to righting wrongs.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apologies for my historical error however my point still stands. Why perpetuate these awful traditions. We should have dignified silence and remember those that sacrificed their lives. That is the true spirit of ANZAC Day

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The nazis also remembered those that sacrificed their lives, how on earth can u condone doing something the nazis did? Can’t u see the symbolism?

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think confidence is the big issue for us. When the team is humming everything works, when there is no confidence we get what we are fishing up. We need a breakthrough win to turn the tide. Hopefully it comes tomorrow

hard to be confident when you have about half of your 22 1st year kids or complete spuds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
I wish we had player like Hunt and Langdon

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Poulter will be better than both.
Which of them would you take over IQ , Crisp Maynard or Daicos?

Petracca or Pickett - now you’re talking.
Paul tWe hasn’t played a game yet let’s calm down.

I’d take them over Mayne, Madgen, Noble.

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Paul tWe hasn’t played a game yet let’s calm down.

I’d take them over Mayne, Madgen, Noble.

It’s hardly a ringing endorsement if you see them as upgrades on our bottom six, ( because we already have better players for their positions as previously mentioned)

We may as well develop our kids - like Poulter

stormskye

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Saints mirror image of us, s**t list management, and let the opposition do as they please with the ball kicking through their horrible zones

Back