Game Day Round 7 - Longer vs Hardery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Saints have that intangible momentum at the moment.

New Coach

Performing above expectations

Sitting top of the ladder

It all equates to an on-edge home crowd, that'll create an atmosphere which will intimidate us, send us back into our shells, and enhance that nervous energy when we're under pressure.

At some point in the game I'd predict they'll kick 3-4 quick goals, with a bit of a run on, under all that momentum, and that'll be the difference. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens very early, and it'd be odds on to happen in the first half. We've shown these sides that come out with a ferocious pressure and strong defensive gameplans can break us down early as we are the type of team that needs to 'work' into games with our complacent attitudes and slower players. So if we are ahead or within a few points at half time we'll actually be a chance.

Prediction - Saints lead after First by 15 points, win by 19.

I haven't watched the Saints much so far his season apart from the Collingwood GR game.
But who would of thought they would become a benchmark side in 2023 just because of one person.

It'll be another Hinkleyball hackfest.
Saints to kick away early, to finish with a 4 goal win.

Longer v Hardery eh. What weight division is it?

Suddenly many of us are confident that we can beat the Saints. To do so we will need to play more than one quarter like we did last week. Over three quarters last week we outscored the second to bottom side by nine points on our home deck.

Players like Wines, Bergmann, Rioli and Duursma need to lift. Wines is getting enough of the footy but he is not doing enough with it.

Last edited:
Rowan Marshall predictions please

for reference:
Toby Nankervis - 29 touches, 42 hitouts, 8 clearances, 158 zoopercoach, 10 coaches votes, 3 Brownlow votes
Bailey Williams - 21 touches, 37 hitouts, 13 clearances, 133 zoopercoach, 7 coaches votes

I'll go 20 touches, 35 hitouts, 10 clearances, couple goals

Rowan Marshall predictions please

for reference:
Toby Nankervis - 29 touches, 42 hitouts, 8 clearances, 158 zoopercoach, 10 coaches votes, 3 Brownlow votes
Bailey Williams - 21 touches, 37 hitouts, 13 clearances, 133 zoopercoach, 7 coaches votes

I'll go 20 touches, 35 hitouts, 10 clearances, couple goals
Marshall - 20 touches, 40 hitouts, 5 clearances, 3 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longer v Hardery eh. What weight division is it?

Suddenly many of us are confident that we can beat the Saints. To do so we will need to play more than one quarter like we did last week. Over three quarters last week we outscored the second to bottom side by nine points on our home deck.

Players like Wines, Bergmann, Rioli and Duursma need to lift. Wines is getting enough of the footy but he is not doing enough with it.
Not sure where you got that idea from 😂

Ok I've totally missed something, like I've lost my passion to read every thing PAFC.

Who the frak is The Cheese?

Whoever it is you are not allowed to call him a WOG these days. The thought police are everywhere. I think Western Oriental Gentleman is still OK. :think:

You might even be on dangerous ground with 'frak' as fraking upsets the green lobby.

If anyone knows who Cheese is and what the WOG is can you please share?

Last edited:
Ok I've totally missed something, like I've lost my passion to read every thing PAFC.

Who the frak is The Cheese?

McEntee = Mac&Cheese = The Cheese

The Saints have that intangible momentum at the moment.

New Coach

Performing above expectations

Sitting top of the ladder

It all equates to an on-edge home crowd, that'll create an atmosphere which will intimidate us, send us back into our shells, and enhance that nervous energy when we're under pressure.
Yep can see all of ^ unfolding, aided and abetted by our usual rogering from the umps. I'll be watching Ollie Lord with interest.

Unpopular opinion but Brynn wasn't as bad last week as some make out. Let's not forget he's only played a handful of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back