Trades Round 7 trades; Hayes to Hayes and then??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve gone with this in my trades.

Hayes/Grundy/Xerri for Parker/Keays/S.Hayes

Keays is a POD and a valuable upgrade in my mids (he’s done well in my AFL Fantasy team too) and will be secure points and gets another rookie out of the mids (just JHF and NoD left there)

Parker is a fallen premo and a POD also, and will be handy in the forward line and it also reduces my forward line down to one rookie in Rachele (frustratingly couldn’t trade him)

and I went with S. Hayes purely becuase there’s not too much choice, he’s gonna be Ports No.1 ruck for the foreseeable future and it’s saves me a bit of money. Wanted to go with Witts for security but he was too much.

Left with around 90k in the bank.

Now I’m hoping I can now hold for a couple of weeks.

With me already doing a Hayes to Hayes trade and a Jackson to Witts trade I will need to use a boost to trade Xerri as well.

I will only have about 455k left to upgrade Xerri, best option under that price is probably Brodie, Rozee another possible option but he's more risky.

With me already doing a Hayes to Hayes trade and a Jackson to Witts trade I will need to use a boost to trade Xerri as well.

I will only have about 455k left to upgrade Xerri, best option under that price is probably Brodie, Rozee another possible option but he's more risky.
Why trade Jackson?

Why trade Jackson?

I could hold him but he's scored two 60s the last 2 weeks and he's starting to lose cash, I also want to jump on Witts before he rises further in price.

Witts is up against Collingwood without Grundy so he is likely to get another big score and have another big price jump, it's time to jump on him.

More a Round 8 trade, but Goldy playing first ruck sitting at F6 as a RUCK/FWD for $430k with a 155 BE this week is mighty tempting. Can have a good look this week with CCJ in the team and if he scores decent, he's straight in next week I reckon.
Xerri is out for 4 weeks. You're assuming he doesn't come back in a assume?

Cause if he does you get 3 weeks of Goldy as number ruck, then back to playing forward.

I could hold him but he's scored two 60s the last 2 weeks and he's starting to lose cash, I also want to jump on Witts before he rises further in price.

Witts is up against Collingwood without Grundy so he is likely to get another big score and have another big price jump, it's time to jump on him.

OK but please don't break Witts. You can get him in but don't jump on him;)

What a year.
Gawn and ROB or Witts look like the two best ruck options.
View attachment 1385813
So far.......

dark sound GIF by NETFLIX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to pull the trigger on 3 trades... Which option do you think is better? Or any other suggestion?

Option 1
Grundy -> Gawn
J.Hayes -> S.Hayes
Xerri -> Parker

Option 2
Grundy -> S.Hayes
J.Hayes -> Cripps (via Martin DPP)
Xerri -> Touk (via Brodie DPP)

My current team:

1651111396322.png

Grundy to Hayes.
Xerri to Heeney
Jackson to a premo mid. (via Cogs I'm assuming)
Pray one of Rosas and Dixon play so you don't get a donut.
I would be holding English.
He is only a few weeks away from returning and is a lock as a top 6 forward.
Can I trust Heeney more than Parker? I've been burnt so many times by Heeney that I'm loathe to risk him again.

Why trade Jackson?
I also have Jackson & English and really want to keep both for the DPP flexibility cover and both actually being decent F6 options
Just think there will be more carnage to come and we are chewing through trades like it has a use by date of july 30

Need to keep quality and i already made the mistake to trade cripps - Butters thinking he will be 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back