Game Day Round 7 v. Richmond @ MCG - Wednesday, 7.25pm

Result?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Replay watch. That first quarter might be the shittest quarter of footy I've ever seen from both teams.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

I accidentally skipped 5 minutes of game time in the second quarter. Like I * I'm rewinding it I just saved 10 mins of my life
I'd probably just wait for the Daniel Turner Electrifying Performance of the Week video and be done with it.

I'd probably just wait for the Daniel Turner Electrifying Performance of the Week video and be done with it.
Now that will be three seconds I won't forget.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I accidentally skipped 5 minutes of game time in the second quarter. Like I * I'm rewinding it I just saved 10 mins of my life
But you'll miss at least 5 turnovers going back into the corridor if you skip 5 mins, why would you deprive yourself of that?

That Nicholson commentator is a cringey flog
Montagna is my new fav, he calls out our s**t when it's s**t. Puts David King to shame, if I was Kingy I'd leave Fox cause he makes him look stupid. Kingy would be perfect for channel 7.

Montagna is my new fav, he calls out our s**t when it's s**t. Puts David King to shame, if I was Kingy I'd leave Fox cause he makes him look stupid. Kingy would be perfect for channel 7.
Kingy would have sounded like peak Bruce watching this game
Look at all these soft efforts and blokes not making contact, magniiiiiiiificent

Kingy would have sounded like peak Bruce watching this game
Look at all these soft efforts and blokes not making contact, magniiiiiiiificent
He said credit to Richmond's coaching staff for being in front at half time and Joey said na, Melbourne have just been terrible. Then got into an argument with Chief about our turnovers going back into the corridor, saying thats not Melbourne and we should be bombing it down the line and playing slow while Chief said na, just execute better the kicks are there. Hes a ******* idiot.

He said credit to Richmond's coaching staff for being in front at half time and Joey said na, Melbourne have just been terrible. Then got into an argument with Chief about our turnovers going back into the corridor, saying thats not Melbourne and we should be bombing it down the line and playing slow while Chief said na, just execute better the kicks are there. Hes a ******* idiot.
Probably be tired from fox for negativity then

Back