Autopsy Round 8 2024 – Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants, Saturday May 4, 1.45pm AEST, SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Umps giving us a bath but also our own worst enemy at times and didn’t adjust to the conditions. The weather is a little clearer now so hopefully can get our game going.

I was a big fan of what he did last year, and watch him have a huge second half, but Toby Bedford has been pretty ordinary this year. A total passenger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably happens for many teams, but the stats often cover-up a player's poor disposal.

Riccardi in the centre for goodness sake.

Players out of position due to necessity.

Apart from what's been mentioned, I reckon Brown's contact on McCartin has had an effect on GWS players.

In all seriousness, with the players out and the current free kick count, if GWS win, it will be one of their best for many years.

Yes, Sydney are playing better, but we are are own worst enemy.

Stoppages and backline in particular.

Also trying to be too cute with disposals.

Really needed that goal from Brent Daniels - still amazingly we are in the match!

Need a miracle from here. Swans have been harder and in the contest and making fewer mistakes than us.

Last edited:
That last goal was bad. I think we have got ahead of ourselves with the publicity of the tsunami. Sometimes it just kids to dumb footy.
Hopefully Greens ankle isn't to bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back