Game Day Round 9, 2024: West Coast v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great team pies. They seemed to be everywhere. Can’t say they won the 50/50 balls because I reckon there were no 50/50 type balls. Slick hands and evasive running. We were never in it.

whoever we have to bring in I unfortunately glacier slow.

Things are not gonna get better soon

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
We came into this game without yeo and without bringing in an inside mid to replace yeo .

Petch who has been playing inside mid lasted 5mins before injury so we were 2 inside mids down from last week both explosive runners 😭

whoever we have to bring in I unfortunately glacier slow.

Things are not gonna get better soon

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Johnson isn't slow, Maris isn't slow. Chesser isn't slow but they haven't yet learnt any system. Ginbey the same. For the past 2 and a bit years we simply haven't had the players to help develop as a team and that shows. Get a ruckman to stop the bleeding at centre bounces and that will go a long way to allowing a better system through the middle. Sheed is improving and even Ryan improved when he went to full forward so that has to continue which will help the young guys too. I wasn't unhappy with the game. The difference is the Magpies have the players to build systematic footy and are good at it. We are starting off the back foot and relying on pure effort from blokes like Yeo and Reid for centre clearances and most of the backline are playing well trying to stem a flow of players streaming into the area as well as stop their own man. I couldn't criticise and backline player today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson isn't slow, Maris isn't slow. Chesser isn't slow but they haven't yet learnt any system. Ginbey the same. For the past 2 and a bit years we simply haven't had the players to help develop as a team and that shows. Get a ruckman to stop the bleeding at centre bounces and that will go a long way to allowing a better system through the middle. Sheed is improving and even Ryan improved when he went to full forward so that has to continue which will help the young guys too. I wasn't unhappy with the game. The difference is the Magpies have the players to build systematic footy and are good at it. We are starting off the back foot and relying on pure effort from blokes like Yeo and Reid for centre clearances and most of the backline are playing well trying to stem a flow of players streaming into the area as well as stop their own man. I couldn't criticise and backline player today.

Didn’t notice Maris and Johnson playing today😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back