Discussion Round 9, 2024: Photos & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You know the drill.

My thoughts on tonights match:

While not a clash, I feel like if Melbourne introduced a third kit with the red and navy inversed, it would provide better contrast as opposed to dark vs light blue

The all read back worked really well, I dont know why they scrapped it, would have been better last night than light blue.

The all read back worked really well, I dont know why they scrapped it, would have been better last night than light blue.
It was really only a red back with the home front, but it was when the red was darker so it didn't help as much as it should've.

Might be in the minority but I reckon both Coll v WCE and ADE v Bris are a clash of sorts.

Eagles should’ve been in the yellow and Brissy need a white jumper that isn’t that crap they served up for Anzac round.

Might be in the minority but I reckon both Coll v WCE and ADE v Bris are a clash of sorts.

Eagles should’ve been in the yellow and Brissy need a white jumper that isn’t that crap they served up for Anzac round.
Fully agreed, Lions could've looked better in Home/White but I think the darkness in the Guernseys and yellow numbers would've made a clash. If anything, Brissy in yellow today would've done a better job

Yeah, couple of pretty ugly matchups today. Eagles didn’t need to be in yellow, they just shouldn’t have been wearing white shorts.

If their blue jumper is deemed not to clash with Collingwood’s black, than neither should the blue shorts…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back