Royophobia

Remove this Banner Ad

This was penned sometime last year. It's highly irrelevant to most of yers but some might get a kick.

ROYOPHOBIA
(to tune of 'Rainbow Connection')
Why are there so many,
people who find it,
threatening that we're alive?
They're always praying,
that we're non-existent,
and curse how we always survive.

We've known it so deep that we can't ignore it,
disturbing that others can't see.
We're not gonna hide it,
we're Fitzroy supporters,
and that's all that there is to be.

Who said that every week,
would be without trials,
who said its an easy ride.
No-one f**king said it,
it's go to whoa agony,
but we still face the knockers with pride.

We're not gonna hide it,

Royophobes can go to Hell.
Your fear of us is f**king tragic.

All of my waking,
and breathing existence,
the Roy has been calling my name.
Dreams of success hate me,
aspirations berate me.
But I'm still a Roy just the same.

We're not gonna hide it,

(Insert lots of 'La's to fade)

Long live the memory of the fitzroy football club.

------------------
There are only two kinds of people in this world-COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS,and those who wish they were!
SHITE here comes COLLINGWOOD to kick your ass forever BLACK AND WHITE,ha ha ha jealousy will be the death of you,SHITE!!!!!

MOBBENFUHRER!!!!!!!!! BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! Long live the FFC!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
I can easily relate to that song. And I love 'Rainbow Connection' great song
tongue.gif
lol. DAMN, someone needs to get these songs on a CD!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!! I'll help with backing vocals, hehehe.

------------------
*the one and only lioness*

The missus is in hospital at the moment. She's watching TV and Rainbow Connection comes on. Wifey says to me "didn't you have a Fitzroy song based on this? "
Then she proceeds to force me to find it via my phone and sing it to her, in a hospital ward.
She doesn't even care much for footy. She'd rather watch gymnastics. But she has no qualms about making me embarrass myself in front of a bunch of strangers.
(which normally didn't bother me either back then, but in those days I was usually very drunk)

On DUB-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The missus is in hospital at the moment. She's watching TV and Rainbow Connection comes on. Wifey says to me "didn't you have a Fitzroy song based on this? "
Then she proceeds to force me to find it via my phone and sing it to her, in a hospital ward.
She doesn't even care much for footy. She'd rather watch gymnastics. But she has no qualms about making me embarrass myself in front of a bunch of strangers.
(which normally didn't bother me either back then, but in those days I was usually very drunk)

On DUB-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
hope the wife's okay mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry to hear your wife is still doing it tough, but I'm sure it would have helped her a lot to hear you sing that song. Please let her know I just sang it too, in my best Kermit the Frog voice. Which isn't very good. "We still face the knockers with pride" = gold :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back