Media Rucking Brilliant

Remove this Banner Ad

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
It is with support and optimism that I write a targeted media release, calling out the exploits of my Round 2 opposing ruck and fellow S25 rookie - Tigerturbulance

162611.jpg

After a week of to and fro in the banter stakes, a bet was made and the score is here to be settled.

The Bombers had a strong week on the track but yet again failed to compete on the road, leading to another belting.

Key to the Furies dominance on the Qooty field, Tigerturbulance was everywhere – tallying 17 hitouts, 18 touches, 4 tackles and two sausage rolls for an equal game-high score of 90 DT points.

In a resume-material performance, Tigerturbulance won the bout with Matty411. - 100m from 0 to 100.

Whilst his teammates were few and far between in support, TT was the star – on and off the field.

After starting the round ranked 6th in U2tigers Power Rankings, the man in pink will surely rise on the back of this performance – pushing towards that magical #1 spot and – more importantly – a probable All-SFA Ruck Spot.

Battered and bruised, but hopeful of a turnaround at home this week - I've not doubt this temporary defeat will be rectified. But for now, it's the time of Tigerturbulance

Here's a little secret. GIFs don't have to be original, they just have to be in context. This is a favourite of mine because it gets that passive-aggressive message across perfectly with a hint of Chris Pratt for aesthetic appeal.
How about put some effort in and get the uncensored one... This one is just American censor crap!

Says the man who lost his challenge to The Jesus :p hehehe.
I may be losing the one on one challenges and embarassed in my match ups, but I am pulling away int he Stat that is looked at come ALL SFA selection. I once again am the dominant Ruck in Hit - outs.

I may be losing the one on one challenges and embarassed in my match ups, but I am pulling away int he Stat that is looked at come ALL SFA selection. I once again am the dominant Ruck in Hit - outs.
Just note that whilst we lost again and I was bettered by a great TT performance, I had a fair impact for my side so am by no means the worst ruck in the comp. Personally embracing the challenge. The farther back I come from, the hungrier I'll be.

Just note that whilst we lost again and I was bettered by a great TT performance, I had a fair impact for my side so am by no means the worst ruck in the comp. Personally embracing the challenge. The farther back I come from, the hungrier I'll be.
Its similar to me.

Beaten by 2 x BOG performances, in 90 odd point losses when the Wonders actually score 90 odd points themselves.

But 2 huge losses cant be ignored anymore. 1 may have been out of the norm but 2 is a trend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is with support and optimism that I write a targeted media release, calling out the exploits of my Round 2 opposing ruck and fellow S25 rookie - Tigerturbulance

162611.jpg

After a week of to and fro in the banter stakes, a bet was made and the score is here to be settled.

The Bombers had a strong week on the track but yet again failed to compete on the road, leading to another belting.

Key to the Furies dominance on the Qooty field, Tigerturbulance was everywhere – tallying 17 hitouts, 18 touches, 4 tackles and two sausage rolls for an equal game-high score of 90 DT points.

In a resume-material performance, Tigerturbulance won the bout with Matty411. - 100m from 0 to 100.

Whilst his teammates were few and far between in support, TT was the star – on and off the field.

After starting the round ranked 6th in U2tigers Power Rankings, the man in pink will surely rise on the back of this performance – pushing towards that magical #1 spot and – more importantly – a probable All-SFA Ruck Spot.

Battered and bruised, but hopeful of a turnaround at home this week - I've not doubt this temporary defeat will be rectified. But for now, it's the time of Tigerturbulance
GreyCrow other brash rucks have taken me on and fallen on their sword. Are you prepared to step up and back yourself for Sunday head to head against me. Who ever looses the ruck challenge (you) has to post in here a piece on how good the other ruck was (me), as Matty411 has done. Your post must be original not just cutting and pasting matty411 piece even tho the outcome will be the same. Do you accept.

U2tigers will be the judge if we cannot agree on the victor, although l will smash you so it doesn't go to the score card.

GreyCrow other brash rucks have taken me on and fallen on their sword. Are you prepared to step up and back yourself for Sunday head to head against me. Who ever looses the ruck challenge (you) has to post in here a piece on how good the other ruck was (me), as Matty411 has done. Your post must be original not just cutting and pasting matty411 piece even tho the outcome will be the same. Do you accept.

U2tigers will be the judge if we cannot agree on the victor, although l will smash you so it doesn't go to the score card.
giphy.gif

162611.jpg

I look forward to your write up after I embarrass you in front of all and sundry tomorrow.

Unfortunately the sim gods did not allow the full ruck challenge of Tigerturbulance V GreyCrow to eventuate into the battle Royal that was anticipated. As I only got 4.07 minutes on the paddock as the ruck before being dragged to the back line the result was:
Neither having much reason to brag, GreyCrow was slightly more polished than Tigerturbulance. - 0m from 0 to 0.
Of note is that the other Furie Rucks who took over came off far worse at the superior ruck abilities of GreyCrow:
  • While not all all one-way, GreyCrow came out tops over the brave TJASTA - 75m from 25 to 100.
  • In a solid performance, GreyCrow won the bout with Wacky Tiger - 18m from 5 to 23.
To that end I will honor our pregame wager of the looser of the ruck battle writing a press release.
I was bitter at being taken out of the center so early as I had bantered with GreyCow over the course of the week and found him to be a worthy adversary and was really looking forward to dismantling him over the course of the game. Please note NaturalDisaster that of the three rucks you played I was the only one holding my own, so why shove me into the back line so early, did you want to throw the game? Anyway I digress, enough about this injustice and more blowing smoke up GreyCrow's superior rucking performance of 14 hit outs, 15 Kicks and a DT of 96, far greater than anything the Furies big men could manage on the day. I consider this not to be over and look forward to crossing fists again with GreyCrow and actually definitively establishing that I am the superior ruck, but for now as unsatisfying a clash or lack of that we had, GreyCrow is today's victor and superior on field ruck.

Unfortunately the sim gods did not allow the full ruck challenge of Tigerturbulance V GreyCrow to eventuate into the battle Royal that was anticipated. As I only got 4.07 minutes on the paddock as the ruck before being dragged to the back line the result was:
Neither having much reason to brag, GreyCrow was slightly more polished than Tigerturbulance. - 0m from 0 to 0.
Of note is that the other Furie Rucks who took over came off far worse at the superior ruck abilities of GreyCrow:

• While not all all one-way, GreyCrow came out tops over the brave TJASTA - 75m from 25 to 100.
    • In a solid performance, GreyCrow won the bout with Wacky Tiger - 18m from 5 to 23.
To that end I will honor our pregame wager of the looser of the ruck battle writing a press release.
I was bitter at being taken out of the center so early as I had bantered with GreyCow over the course of the week and found him to be a worthy adversary and was really looking forward to dismantling him over the course of the game. Please note NaturalDisaster that of the three rucks you played I was the only one holding my own, so why shove me into the back line so early, did you want to throw the game? Anyway I digress, enough about this injustice and more blowing smoke up GreyCrow's superior rucking performance of 14 hit outs, 15 Kicks and a DT of 96, far greater than anything the Furies big men could manage on the day. I consider this not to be over and look forward to crossing fists again with GreyCrow and actually definitively establishing that I am the superior ruck, but for now as unsatisfying a clash or lack of that we had, GreyCrow is today's victor and superior on field ruck.
NaturalDisaster is a student of the game and saved you. He knew TJASTA and Wacky Tiger could handle the shellacking I gave them.

Be thankful your delicate self esteem is still intact

You are an opponent and one day you may be Worthy

I accept your humble utterances

Remove this Banner Ad

Back