Player Watch Ryan Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Your record of being one of the worst posters on this forum continues unabated.

* him for trying to take my mantle tbh.

On the note of Burton: kind of generally feel like if someone does a certain role really well, you don't * around with it and just let them continue doing the role they're good at. I think there's always been talks about Burton moving into the midfield since his Hawthorn days and I wouldn't mind seeing that in the off season, but I really like him in the backline.

Interesting to see if the new idea surrounding managing his injuries will prove successful.

Dwayne Russell crying about Robbie Grays rushed behind. (No mention of Richmond doing the exact same thing earlier).

Burton says he would have lost his mind if the umps made the wrong call. The rules clearly allow it and he would have kicked it through.

Dwayne Russell crying about Robbie Grays rushed behind. (No mention of Richmond doing the exact same thing earlier).

Burton says he would have lost his mind if the umps made the wrong call. The rules clearly allow it and he would have kicked it through.
Ryan Burton was fantastic in the interview. Absolutely told him exactly what he thought about that CORRECT decision and shut his mewling up. Nice try Dwayne-O.

RIP Ryan Burton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

28 disposals @ 85% efficiency.

An injury-free Ryan Burton is a great player.

Held my breath when he fired up the Jets in a lunging chase down but got through lol.
Absolutely top shelf doesn't make mistakes will only get better as well if his body holds up.
I did too ... especially as his leg stretched out. I was waiting for him to clutch his hammy for a second. So relieved he is getting through games uninjured. The longer it goes, the stronger he will get.

I just love the guy!

Thought he was probably our 2nd best player at half time. Ended up giving him 1 vote. Like with Houston, I am happy when I see he has the ball in hand and is going to kick it. But he is also using his body well in defensive work, being blocks or shepards or in one on one marking contests. His body being right must help his confidence.

Tredders during the game and after the game talked about how well he is playing and how good a job the fitness/medical staff have done to get his legs right. Didn't elaborate, but said they had done an enormous amount of work with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back