Official Team Thread S.27 Baghdad Bombers - Congratulations to WFL on Winning the S.27 B&F..

Remove this Banner Ad

We have the checkers in place for authenticity ....delivery ...and appropriateness for the situation
Pffft - you want appropriate? I'm afraid you may be disappointed :).

Don't make your lack of planning my next emergency.

I say Phil I bought my wife a lovely straight back chair the other day. She sits in it but the problem is she won’t plug it in.

I am ready for this week man. KohPhi may even post his Dave Allen video.

I say Phil I bought my wife a lovely straight back chair the other day. She sits in it but the problem is she won’t plug it in.

I am ready for this week man. KohPhi may even post his Dave Allen video.
And I'll be wearing my golfing socks - I've got a hole in one.

And I'll be wearing my golfing socks - I've got a hole in one.

giphy.gif

Great win Bombers, the off field stuff just does not phase us.

Some massive individual efforts with 5 players over 100 DT points. CALL ME SNAKE TheCoach16 crowmyzone WFL and Matty411

All the moves worked with WFL dominating and crowmyzone and WaynesWorld19 killing it.

Great to see the forward line still functioning well. Another bag of goals to BEEG ably supported by CazC30 with 3 and iDon with 2.

Been a heck of a week.

Great win Bombers, the off field stuff just does not phase us.

Some massive individual efforts with 5 players over 100 DT points. CALL ME SNAKE TheCoach16 crowmyzone WFL and Matty411

All the moves worked with WFL dominating and crowmyzone and WaynesWorld19 killing it.

Great to see the forward line still functioning well. Another bag of goals to BEEG ably supported by CazC30 with 3 and iDon with 2.

Been a heck of a week.
You should put that itchy powder in my qhorts more often. I haven't run around like that since my rookie season. Sublime performance team especially accuracy for goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on the win, boys and girls - very well deserved. But wowee: that accuracy in front of goal!!!!!! With luck like that, if it was raining female movie stars, you'd catch Julia Roberts in her birthday suit......

Speaking of my selfless acts, I should explain to AceAndy the work I do with the Foundation I have set up to help the downtrodden and imbeciles of Baghdad.
Here is a picture of me about to give some poor, hungry homeless Yemeni street whores some long, overdue nourishment.

View attachment 650241
Looks like the movie i was watching last night :oops:

Congrats on the win, boys and girls - very well deserved. But wowee: that accuracy in front of goal!!!!!! With luck like that, if it was raining female movie stars, you'd catch Julia Roberts in her birthday suit......
I don't eat carpet, how about you CazC30 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back