Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at GBK Stadium, Jakarta, Indonesia (The Colosseum)

The best nature experience in Indonesia

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to this game. I always perform better when everyone else has no energy and can't stand up. Watch my last quarter.

Wooshette, wondering if you could help a brother out. I'm buying this cheap body board while I'm in Indo, heaps cheaper than home, but I'm going to get slugged with heaps of excess baggage. Any chance we could take it back under your name?

i-robot-470px.jpg
doll.jpg

Looking forward to this game. I always perform better when everyone else has no energy and can't stand up. Watch my last quarter.

Wooshette, wondering if you could help a brother out. I'm buying this cheap body board while I'm in Indo, heaps cheaper than home, but I'm going to get slugged with heaps of excess baggage. Any chance we could take it back under your name?
Did chuckle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a active thread! Where are you Wayne's-World
You need a hand here ? .......gee, I feel like Sam Elliot in "Roadhouse" .....called in by his young protege to help clean up the club ....unfortunately the thugs 'snuck" up on him and did him in

But I've seen the movie & I'm prepared .....good looking rooster Sam

upload_2018-11-8_20-59-20.jpeg

You need a hand here ? .......gee, I feel like Sam Elliot in "Roadhouse" .....called in by his young protege to help clean up the club ....unfortunately the thugs 'snuck" up on him and did him in

But I've seen the movie & I'm prepared .....good looking rooster Sam

View attachment 582606
Ok too far. Let's just discuss how s**t Warriors are? After all I'm one of your favs

Back