Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at GBK Stadium, Jakarta, Indonesia (The Colosseum)

The best nature experience in Indonesia

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes it can.
You know last season was worse, we only missed the wooden spoon because the Gumbies are so ridiculously inept and lost 4 points.
So you’re actually an improvement.

You know last season was worse, we only missed the wooden spoon because the Gumbies are so ridiculously inept and lost 4 points.

Thank you so much for the pep talk and the vote of confidence. Now I know we'll win this game.

Thank you so much for the pep talk and the vote of confidence. Now I know we'll win this game.
We're f&%ked :'(

So, as we know, last week I slept through the game and still managed 29 touches and three goals from the midfield.

I’m going to head off to bed shortly and I intended to sleep through til early evening on Sunday. Would not be surprised if I’m BOG tomorrow. Please don’t make any loud noises as it might put me off my game (shouldn’t be too big an issue, I’m a sound sleeper).

Night all.

:sleeping:

So, as we know, last week I slept through the game and still managed 29 touches and three goals from the midfield.

I’m going to head off to bed shortly and I intended to sleep through til early evening on Sunday. Would not be surprised if I’m BOG tomorrow. Please don’t make any loud noises as it might put me off my game (shouldn’t be too big an issue, I’m a sound sleeper).

Night all.

tumblr_my3cx0rD2Y1s30dodo1_400.gif

Night all.

Not that sound..

It’s been an unusually quiet week from me and I must apologise.

I flew over to Indonesia early and I’ve been enjoying some of the local...hopsitalities.

My last 7 or 8 games have been the best of any full forward in the history of our game. Long may it continue.

I flew over to Indonesia early and I’ve been enjoying some of the local...hopsitalities.
Mate half your luck. I went to India by mistake and ran into fitzroybowiedog and the Roys. I thought I'd died.

Thank the Wonder lord that Allikat saved me.

It’s been an unusually quiet week from me and I must apologise.

My last 7 or 8 games have been the best of any full forward in the history of our game. Long may it continue.

I hope you get arrested by the moral police.
You deserve it.

They idolise me over here. Who could blame them. 9 goals last week on my way to another Fred Medal and 2nd on the all time goal kickers list.

soon you'll have as many Freds as iBeng.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

soon you'll have as many Freds as iBeng.
Ye but consistency is key. It’ll be my 10th club leading goal kicker award and I’ll be 2nd of all time in goals. I’ve also played significantly less games than both Fred and Tarks, and have been played out of position for many many seasons.

I’m the best full forward this competition has ever seen and I’m in the best form of my career.

Ye but consistency is key. It’ll be my 10th club leading goal kicker award and I’ll be 2nd of all time in goals. I’ve also played significantly less games than both Fred and Tarks, and have been played out of position for many many seasons.

I’m the best full forward this competition has ever seen and I’m in the best form of my career.

but iBeng still has more Fred medals than you.

but iBeng still has more Fred medals than you.
I’m the best there is. The best there was. The best there ever will be.

iBeng was a flash in the pan who had a couple of huge seasons, couldn’t maintain it and did bugger all else. He was my protégée and I hoped that one day he would fulfill his potential and perhaps even be better than me. Unfortunately, my padawan never could become a Jedi master.

I’m the best there is. The best there was. The best there ever will be.

iBeng was a flash in the pan who had a couple of huge seasons, couldn’t maintain it and did bugger all else. He was my protégée and I hoped that one day he would fulfill his potential and perhaps even be better than me. Unfortunately, my padawan never could become a Jedi master.

Always amazed at how many people here think that about themselves.

Back