Media S28 Official Thread For The Golden Pants - Noms and Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

Round 5 Nominations for TGP:

Bombers vs Hawks
- Phwoar! Antonio BlueVein was solid in the guts for the Bombers, was clearly in front of every other Bomber, dougthelegend and boncer34 was strong, LicoriceAllsorts had a decent all round game. For the Hawks Loonerty was again good, Harvey Manfrenjensenden could have had a bag but didn't kick straight again. NaturalDisaster and ArdentEagle provided decent cover with por_please_ya and spookism close behind, sadly SunshineTiger finished with -1 dt. To the posting aspect of the discussion. ABV was literal aids and I have to question Tony Lynn 15's state of mind. A bunch of posters were at a very healthy 50ish posts and some good ones, KohPhi and Agent93 led strongly, this was a big match thread that had some ok stuff in it, Loons is handsome.

Bears vs Demons - Phwoar! for a different reason, big game, huge game. Its Manbearpig kick 9 ******* goals! Test Tickle back into form after a recent stinker, hilly, Tandy and AuntyBlindEye solid and even xenxen got on the field to get a few touches. For the seemingly unbeatable Demons DemonJim was utterly ridiculous, 140dt, 4 goals, deaneus was also huge, _Cayz_ and Callums_Guns the other bests afield. Thought the posting was very measured in this thread, ABE managed 96 posts but the rest was a nice even spread. CG, TT, JoshWoodenSpoon good, DJ may have posted himself out of the nomination though. How sad.

Wonders vs Royals - An issue with the plumbing at the Colosseum meant the game was changed to the Royal Throne. Blacky couldn't kick straight but Bless was ok, ShaunDuggan got molested by U2tigers. CakeEater, brahj and The Filth Wizard had similar games. As mentioned, U2Tigers again big and likely best afield. dogs105 managed donuts with KBLT and Cactus_ solid without being spectacular. TFW spammed a tad to lead all the posters, Bloodied52 continued to perform as did cadsky. Dingster posted as well.

Furies vs Dragons - Some good sim performances here. Carson Dial was excellent, rfctigerarmy was good as was Hate and fightingfury_88. Tigerturbulance also played. For the Dragons Davo-27 and Blaze Storm performed well, Hatchy1992 good again as well. Knifey Spoony has played before and The Kingslayer made for a good ruck battle. AceAndy was the top poster with TJASTA and turbo not far behind, Cold Sober and Mooresome chimed in as well, The Half Back gets a tag.

Gumbies vs Roys - Another high scoring game, jmoo wan impressive in the ruck and DERO had plenty of the ball as well. BRAB gets a mention for a good display with snozulu. The Gumbies unfortunately for them had two donuts, okeydoke7 in shock, failed to do anything and he was well supported by Vdubs who was impersonating okey for a day. Roys chugged along led by Runk and Allikat who performed well, Mooch was busy kicking a bag of goals with a lazy 6, I Dont Care hit some form again, sadly TedDougChris died on the field and recorded a donut. TDG posted the strongest but it proved to be fruitless, Mobbs up and about and IDC, Barrybran and fitzroybowiedog made up the top 5.

Warriors vs Swamprats - We have a draw. Bleeeeeeeeep unfortunately got donuts (could be a record round) candiehappy and Wooshette were good for the home team, BEEG kicked a couple and TheInjuryFactory was again good. comewhatmay admirable again in the ruck, winning the battle. Elite Finger Twirler managed a strong -3 dt. philreich was good as well and so was GotTheGoodes. Firestarter posted a lot about the AFL, Far Kern was timid and philreich cracked 50. Rats spent a lot of time complaining. Excellent affair. Next.

Hard week to choose a winner, it's too early in the season to be giving out cheapies. Some big games on field came with low effort posting. Probably only the one performance that fit both criteria's, good sim game and posted well. So this weeks nom goes to Callums_Guns with 51 posts and 99dt. Well done. Seriously though people, do better with posts if you're in a prime spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok.

Round 6 Nominations for TGP:

Dragons vs Wonders
- Some nice scores out of this game, Davo-27 belted 6 goals with The Kingslayer and Mooresome providing excellent service for the Dragons, it was however a huge performance from Dr Mantis Taboggan who had 33 touches and 3 goals for a largely impressive 133dt. For the Wonders however Sab22 and Bloodied52 combined for 9 goals, U2tigers was good in the ruck and ClarkeM, Ant Bear and Beutbrute were solid in support, KBLT was strong but it was Wojcinski who was the best performed. AceAndy was again prolific in posting, Dingster hit 55 in a good display, usual suspects in Elton Johns Wig, Hatchy1992, Bloodied52 and U2Tigers who rounded it out nicely.

Demons vs Gumbies - So good to see the Demons lose. Yakker tried his best but had bugger all support, DemonJim was solid but far from spectacular and manangatang tried but his 4 goals weren't enough. For the Gumbies BRAB was huge with -3dt, okeydoke7 rued inaccuracy but didn't hurt his team with 5 goals and possibly 3 Mobbs votes, Jivlain ran the show in the middle. Callums_Guns posted a large total, 150 posts to be exact and was well in front of the second most who was cooney who must be averaging 80 posts/words a week. Barrybran was nice and mang was again solid and moginie gets a mention. Yay.

Royals vs Bombers - Oh boy. ShaunDuggan turned back the clock with a strong display with 2 goals and 25 touches, not a lot of support in this one, brahj was ok as was, TFW ok, noobz ok, Blacky 4 ok goals, too many ok performances though hurt the Royals big time, the disease of being ok however did also effect the Bombers, Riviat maybe best afield and kicked three goals, KohPhi ok in the ruck, WaynesWorld19 ok with 4 goals. Now lets look at the posting, was only 62 pages, can't be that bad. Antonio BlueVein felt the need for posting 329 times, ok. WW19 posted 144 times, ok. TFW posted 139 TIMES OK. CazC30 added 129 posts, ok, cadsky, my sweet cadsky, 127 posts, ok. Tony Lynn 15 made 115 posts... ok tones. 329 posts... * me dead.

Bears vs Furies - Deep breaths. AuntyBlindEye is getting a few mentions from me lately, good again, 119dt, 30 touches. Rioli8217 good good good, Jezmiester40 not good, donuts, Its Manbearpig 5 straight, Thomas2 nice across the board and Test Tickle won another ruck battle. The Half Back kicked a lazy 5 goals in a nice display, Wacky Tiger, ChappyUK and This Is Anfield all very good together, Edmund hunt had a career best game (I don't know maybe he did) and Hate added grit and goals, Michaels led the way and was lovely. Our posters were alright, ABE led the way with 119, but will learn to bring that number down with more quality overall. TJASTA had the usual gem and TT was prolific as always. Love Tigerturbulance and JoshWoodenSpoon is creeping in with alright numbers lately and hopefully will have a big game soon.

Roys vs Warriors - Roys lifted for Mobbs's 400th game, oh wait they didn't. They ran into me. StickyMick was solid for the Roys and was well supported by Runk and 3KZ is Football, _Mike_ bemoaned our cheating simmers but was nonetheless good on the day and I Dont Care continued with a huge season by having a huge game, 38 touches, 2 goals and 125dt, Mooch did all he could with 5 snags. For the Warriors ineligible superstar pantskyle turned it on with 3 goals, 20 touches and 7 tackles, Bleeeeeeeeep ate a donut, Smoooothy good, BEEG and Kabanna combined for 9 but the show belonged to comewhatmay, who was challenged to be better and she was, 128dt, 26 touches, 13 h/o and 4 goals, great all round game. It was a mild posting match thread, unfortunately I myself was dying in real life. But it was nice, Mobbs spammed the thread in his own honour, TedDougChris hasn't done much on field lately but off he was prolific, Runk and IDC were active along with candiehappy and StickyMick, CWM also a solid participant.

Swamprats vs Hawks - THE FINAL GAME. Sparkle was great in the ruck, nailing 3 goals and 14 h/o, Firestarter continued a steady season with a good game, Power Raid and Elite Finger Twirler teamed up well kicking a few goals together and philreich added some spark. GotTheGoodes however was the big one for the rats, 122dt, 31 touches. Hawks kicked a big score, Loonerty was massive with 5 goals and 111dt, spookism good with 2 goals, SM weaseled his way in a good game and go you pups was on donut duty. NaturalDisaster made sure of an epic ruck battle by having possibly a season high 25 h/o, 28 touches and 4 goals, with 130dt. Both teams have good posters, unfortunately they weren't as active as I would have liked some to be. Firestarter was the leading poster, Far Kern the next best. Agent93 was good with philreich adding 48.

So who gets it. Hard week, we have some very good performances, the rucks really showed up this week, with CWM and ND being great, IDC had a big game, Loons so good again but didn't post that much. For mine one performance was the best of the round with a match thread healthy number of posts, the closest competitor was very good on field but on the complete opposite end of the posting scale with 119 IMO maybe a little too many, not enough or too many posts is what I had to look for here but after being challenged they delivered, so this week with 26 touches, 4 goals, 13, h/o, 128dt and 21 posts comewhatmay is the round 6 receiver of the Golden Pants nom. Well done.

Ok.

Round 6 Nominations for TGP:

Dragons vs Wonders
- Some nice scores out of this game, Davo-27 belted 6 goals with The Kingslayer and Mooresome providing excellent service for the Dragons, it was however a huge performance from Dr Mantis Taboggan who had 33 touches and 3 goals for a largely impressive 133dt. For the Wonders however Sab22 and Bloodied52 combined for 9 goals, U2tigers was good in the ruck and ClarkeM, Ant Bear and Beutbrute were solid in support, KBLT was strong but it was Wojcinski who was the best performed. AceAndy was again prolific in posting, Dingster hit 55 in a good display, usual suspects in Elton Johns Wig, Hatchy1992, Bloodied52 and U2Tigers who rounded it out nicely.

Demons vs Gumbies - So good to see the Demons lose. Yakker tried his best but had bugger all support, DemonJim was solid but far from spectacular and manangatang tried but his 4 goals weren't enough. For the Gumbies BRAB was huge with -3dt, okeydoke7 rued inaccuracy but didn't hurt his team with 5 goals and possibly 3 Mobbs votes, Jivlain ran the show in the middle. Callums_Guns posted a large total, 150 posts to be exact and was well in front of the second most who was cooney who must be averaging 80 posts/words a week. Barrybran was nice and mang was again solid and moginie gets a mention. Yay.

Royals vs Bombers - Oh boy. ShaunDuggan turned back the clock with a strong display with 2 goals and 25 touches, not a lot of support in this one, brahj was ok as was, TFW ok, noobz ok, Blacky 4 ok goals, too many ok performances though hurt the Royals big time, the disease of being ok however did also effect the Bombers, Riviat maybe best afield and kicked three goals, KohPhi ok in the ruck, WaynesWorld19 ok with 4 goals. Now lets look at the posting, was only 62 pages, can't be that bad. Antonio BlueVein felt the need for posting 329 times, ok. WW19 posted 144 times, ok. TFW posted 139 TIMES OK. CazC30 added 129 posts, ok, cadsky, my sweet cadsky, 127 posts, ok. Tony Lynn 15 made 115 posts... ok tones. 329 posts... fu** me dead.

Bears vs Furies - Deep breaths. AuntyBlindEye is getting a few mentions from me lately, good again, 119dt, 30 touches. Rioli8217 good good good, Jezmiester40 not good, donuts, Its Manbearpig 5 straight, Thomas2 nice across the board and Test Tickle won another ruck battle. The Half Back kicked a lazy 5 goals in a nice display, Wacky Tiger, ChappyUK and This Is Anfield all very good together, Edmund hunt had a career best game (I don't know maybe he did) and Hate added grit and goals, Michaels led the way and was lovely. Our posters were alright, ABE led the way with 119, but will learn to bring that number down with more quality overall. TJASTA had the usual gem and TT was prolific as always. Love Tigerturbulance and JoshWoodenSpoon is creeping in with alright numbers lately and hopefully will have a big game soon.

Roys vs Warriors - Roys lifted for Mobbs's 400th game, oh wait they didn't. They ran into me. StickyMick was solid for the Roys and was well supported by Runk and 3KZ is Football, _Mike_ bemoaned our cheating simmers but was nonetheless good on the day and I Dont Care continued with a huge season by having a huge game, 38 touches, 2 goals and 125dt, Mooch did all he could with 5 snags. For the Warriors ineligible superstar pantskyle turned it on with 3 goals, 20 touches and 7 tackles, Bleeeeeeeeep ate a donut, Smoooothy good, BEEG and Kabanna combined for 9 but the show belonged to comewhatmay, who was challenged to be better and she was, 128dt, 26 touches, 13 h/o and 4 goals, great all round game. It was a mild posting match thread, unfortunately I myself was dying in real life. But it was nice, Mobbs spammed the thread in his own honour, TedDougChris hasn't done much on field lately but off he was prolific, Runk and IDC were active along with candiehappy and StickyMick, CWM also a solid participant.

Swamprats vs Hawks - THE FINAL GAME. Sparkle was great in the ruck, nailing 3 goals and 14 h/o, Firestarter continued a steady season with a good game, Power Raid and Elite Finger Twirler teamed up well kicking a few goals together and philreich added some spark. GotTheGoodes however was the big one for the rats, 122dt, 31 touches. Hawks kicked a big score, Loonerty was massive with 5 goals and 111dt, spookism good with 2 goals, SM weaseled his way in a good game and go you pups was on donut duty. NaturalDisaster made sure of an epic ruck battle by having possibly a season high 25 h/o, 28 touches and 4 goals, with 130dt. Both teams have good posters, unfortunately they weren't as active as I would have liked some to be. Firestarter was the leading poster, Far Kern the next best. Agent93 was good with philreich adding 48.

So who gets it. Hard week, we have some very good performances, the rucks really showed up this week, with CWM and ND being great, IDC had a big game, Loons so good again but didn't post that much. For mine one performance was the best of the round with a match thread healthy number of posts, the closest competitor was very good on field but on the complete opposite end of the posting scale with 119 IMO maybe a little too many, not enough or too many posts is what I had to look for here but after being challenged they delivered, so this week with 26 touches, 4 goals, 13, h/o, 128dt and 21 posts comewhatmay is the round 6 receiver of the Golden Pants nom. Well done.

I've been dying for an excuse to wear these... (hope they still fit)

m_57742eb5b4188e3ff10011e7.jpg

Good job Aunty, so many posts (119)!!

Not that good, if they had posted maybe under 100 they could have got a nom this week. I deemed it to be too much spam this time around.

Good job Aunty, so many posts (119)!!
Jesus Christ. That's a bit much isn't it.

Had a couple of couches dropped on me and have been bored shirtless laid up in bed not able to do much other than trawl BigFooty and make Photoshops.

At least half of my posts weren't meh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back