Media S28 Official Thread For The Golden Pants - Noms and Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus Christ. That's a bit much isn't it.

Had a couple of couches dropped on me and have been bored shirtless laid up in bed not able to do much other than trawl BigFooty and make Photoshops.

At least half of my posts weren't meh.

I like the cut of your jib.

People.

Round 7 Nominations for TGP:

Furies vs Gumbies
- The Half Back continued a run of goals scoring form with 5 goals, missed 4 though. Hate and fightingfury_88 did what they could with Nuffers assisting nicely, Strebi3 had day to forget with -3dt. For the Gumbies Morning_Fog got a donut, okeydoke7 kicked 4 goals 1 with only 5 kicks, haydo tried and DERO along with Jivlain did all they could to get the Gumbies over the line but it wasn't to be. For the posting, TJASTA led the way and was followed by Barrybran, from there it was a very even spread across the board. DERO was too busy getting owned in werewolf to add much.

Bombers vs Dragons - One of the most sided games I have ever seen. CazC30 nailed some goals, Antonio BlueVein along with WFL were solid and beez and KohPhi led as only veterans of the team could. Dragons had Pea Nut record -3dt and Dr Mantis Taboggan tried but outside of that it was really bad for the Dragons. ABV record almost 300 posts with WaynesWorld19 and AceAndy both posting over 100 times. Remove those 3 and the posting was fairly steady for the rest of the players.

Demons vs Wonders - This game had some big scores, 7 posters recorded over 100dt with a further 3 in the late 90s. DemonJim, Quivorir and Callums_Guns were strong, _Cayz_ a little big stronger, they were all well followed by Yakker and moginie, manangatang and Tarkyn_24 partnered for 10 goals. For the Wonders Bloodied52 scored a donuts. Elton Johns Wig and Wojcinski were huge and Ant Bear was big, U2tigers continued an already good season. CG posted far too many times and was way out in front of anyone else. moginie, tarks and EJW posted well and Dingster chugged along, U2T good again also.

Swamprats vs Bears - Tight game. GotTheGoodes was very good with BOG honours, philreich and Firestarter complemented the team and sportsmaniac89 was good as well, SarahSmiles was inaccurate with 3 goals and 6 behind, missing a change of kicking a bag. Matera92 and Tandy had similar games, Art Vandelay_ and Test Tickle were solid and AuntyBlindEye continued good form. Far Kern led the posting, FS and phil next on the list, from that ABE, Rioli8217, SM89 and TT rounded it out.

Royals vs Roys - McEvoy and TedDougChris spent the game eating donuts. CakeEater had a big game for the Royals, The Filth Wizard added to that with a big performance as well, Sausages was accurate with six goals, probably showing Blacky what he is meant to do, brahj rounded it out. fitzroybowiedog had a decent game, after starting on the bench, JackNah_8 won the ruck battle and I Dont Care continued to chalk up decent numbers. Mobbs concentrated more on posting than playing and TDC is contemplating only being a poster from now on and he doesn't do anything on the field. TFW continued his posting form.

Hawks vs Warriors - Milera2Betts had a decent game, Harvey Manfrenjensenden had 11 scoring shots with 6 goals. Loonerty continued to shine and spookism did a good thing, SM weaseled his way into a decent performance and a mention, the game however belonged to por_please_ya with an insane game and 125dt. BEEG belted 6 but couldn't get the Warriors over the line, harry000 was very good along with pantskyle and candiehappy, comewhatmay won her ruck battle but was done from last week. Posting wise this was a very poor match thread, Agent93 topped the charts with 27. Absolutely nothing to write home about on this.

Difficult week again to pick a winner, we had a few forwards kick bags on goals, BEEG got a few, ex-Jesus as well, sausages kicked 6 of himself, mang got 6. Then we had a few posters score nicely, GTG had a big game with alright posting numbers, porps was huge but unsighted, Loons was good and can only be getting nearer to a nomination. As I find myself often lately I lay down a challenge and that poster comes back the following week with an improvement, this posters stats weren't as good as last week but they were decent, the challenge was mainly set about posting, too much last week, maybe a tad low this week but on that with 23 disposals, 76dt and 30 posts I'll award this weeks nomination to AuntyBlindEye, the second Bear to get a nom.

Aw s**t cheers mate. Just trying to do my bit for the team. Can't wait to call my mum and let her know my decision to quit medical school to pursue a career in Qooty wasn't a huge mistake after all.

Aw s**t cheers mate. Just trying to do my bit for the team. Can't wait to call my mum and let her know my decision to quit medical school to pursue a career in Qooty wasn't a huge mistake after all.

Go get 'em tiger.

Pfft, another Bears spam merchant.

Still going.

Round 8 Nominations for TGP:

Roys vs Demons - Holy * Mooch kicked 10 goals 5 behinds, StickyMick had a career best game with 108dt and I Dont Care continued pressing his own Mobbs claims with a top performance 29 possies, 12 tackles and 123dt. Demons didn't offer too much in this game, cooney had a good game with Quivorir and Callums_Guns continuing good to ok form. Coondog posted a lot again, JackNah_8 was prolific as was TedDougChris who finally recorded some stats on field. Mobbs, IDC, fitzroybowiedog and sausageroll all posted with gusto.

Bombers vs Bears - Bombers shell-shocked. CazC30 and hilly recorded donuts, crowmyzone did all they could but had no support, absolute s**t reading for the Bombers in this game, Bears were led by Tandy with 108dt, then a few in the 70s, Matera92, MWPP and Magruder, Test Tickle and Art Vandelay_ had solid games, TT doing it often and Thomas2 had a season defining game. To the posting. ABV recorded a season low 152 posts... WW19 smashed them out and TT was up and about with 111 posts. ABE thankfully didn't crack the ton, TL5, VSTone and CMZ also posted a bit, Rioli8217 finished one shy of a good time.

Wonders vs Warriors - Wonders had 3 players kicking 4 goals , SSwans2011 the best of the bunch, U2tigers tried hard in the ruck but was ultimately upstaged by the rampaging comewhatmay with 15 h/o, 32 disposals and 133dt. Wojcinski was active and Cactus_ ended up with donuts. The Warriors had a bunch of players who performed well, BEEG nailed 4 goals but Raveneyes nailed 6. BigJoeD_ remembered he was a thing and hit 110dt, TheInjuryFactory was YUGE with 29 disposals, 10 tackles and 127dt, pantskyle was also solid but still hasn't hit top form. harry000 was supoib and Packedlunch was solid. Wooshette returned with plenty to say hitting 59 posts, Bloodied52 was the most prolific for the Wonders with 53, Dingster, CWM and pants good, U2T, Harry and TIF good.

Rats vs Furies - sataris scored a donut, GotTheGoodes was again good, Kirkswan was decent, SarahSmiles again didn't kick straight and philreich with Sparkle were good, sportsmaniac89 was the pick of the bunch finishing with 28 disposals and 114dt. The Furies got the win, This Is Anfield had a day out whilst Hate was solid again with 106dt. phil led the posting with 74, Bloodied52 forgot who he plays for hitting 73 in a game he wasn't playing in, TT as well, what the * you dickheads. SM89 did well with 37 posts, quite a few posters not involved in the game did really well here. Fascinating really.

Hawks vs Gumbies - Agechamp misfired with 3 goals 6 behinds, Harvey Manfrenjensenden kicked 3 goals but then got a fourth goal, Loonerty still rocking on with good games and NaturalDisaster was big with 3 goals and 28 touches to go with 13 h/os and 110dt, spookism did have a good time with 69dt and larrikin rediscovered some top form with 2 goals and 102dt, SM weaseled into 85dt and an ok game. Gumbies couldn't get anything out of okeydoke7 and the struggles continued across the park, Jivlain finished with 3 goals and 79dt, 2121 also got 3 goals and finished with 76t, most others were crap though. Wasn't a big posting thread, Agent93 led the way with 46, Ned Ryerson stuck with it at 41 and Barrybran managed 37, ND and Loons posted themselves out of the nomination.

Dragons vs Royals - Daniel1812 and Paddles_ recorded donuts, miggs ate all the donuts but got one as well, Ljp86 kicked 4 goals, Pea Nut with 68dt and The Kingslayer led the way with 72dt, Royals reading wasn't great, The Filth Wizard tried as hard as he could but no one wanted to play with him, brahj however played with himself. Blacky again failed to achieve anything, just a really average team right now. Not too much to mention in the posting, AceAndy led the way and TFW was second with almost half AAs total. Whoever the captain of the Royals is really isn't getting enough out of his team filled with high quality posters. Looks like cloud had another really stupid name change.

Ok onto the nomination for this weeks TGP. Some big scores didn't have any decent posting so they just couldn't be included, a couple of big games from already nominated posters. I however think the performance of the round goes to the poster who got 29 disposals, 10 tackles and 127dt to go with a respectable due to the size of the thread posting stats of 21 posts, from the Warriors TheInjuryFactory wins the round 8 Golden Pants nomination. Good day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I however think the performance of the round goes to the poster who got 29 disposals, 10 tackles and 127dt to go with a respectable due to the size of the thread posting stats of 21 posts, from the Warriors TheInjuryFactory wins the round 8 Golden Pants nomination. Good day.
Thanks bae! :kissingheart:

BjDihgJ.png

This season is too long, will rush through this week.

Round 9 Nominations for TGP:

Gumbies vs Bombers - Small match thread, okeydoke7 remembered he used to be a top goal kicker so decided to nail 8 goals, 6 behinds for a whopping 120dt, jmoo wan was big in the ruck with 16h/o and 100dt, saintkildaman and CazC30 managed donuts. LicoriceAllsorts also kicked a bag with 8 majors and WFL was in charge with 32 touches and a goal. Not even going to bother with the posting as it may give everyone aids.

Roys vs Swamprats - Poor reading for the Roys, not one player cracking 70dt, GCB85 the best with 65dt followed by Runk, Rats were in control, awesomedal14 kicked 5 goals, Sparkle dominated the ruck and Firestarter had a top game with 28 touches for 109dt. Couple of posters cracked the ton, Mobbs TedDougChris JackNah_8 and philreich. FS hit 71 and Far Kern finished on 91.

Warriors vs Furies - comewhatmay turned on beast mode again, 12h/o 34 disposals and 4 goals for 135dt, she was well assisted by pantskyle with 29 touches, 8 tackles and 117dt, BEEG finished with 4 goals and Papa Juggs and harry000 both had good games. JackBero was monstrous with 38 touches and 145dt, Carson Dial was also good along with Michaels. Hazzza000000000 was the top poster with 38, CWM had 25, JB 24 and TJASTA managed 35 in a chilled affair.

Dragons vs Hawks - In a close affair Ljp86 kicked 5 goals and Pie 4 Life nailed 4 goals, AceAndy was the Dragons best with 28 touches and 92dt, NaturalDisaster won the ruck battle, Harvey Manfrenjensenden kicked 3 goals with Biggie having a solid game. Loonerty was the Hawks best with 26 touches, 6 tackles for 92dt. In what was a very quiet match thread AA topped with 55 then it dropped to 29 by Agent93, Blaze Storm rounded out the top 3 with 20 posts.

Bears vs Wonders - Its Manbearpig kicked 6 goals, Thomas2 managed 29 touches for 100dt, ABE had 20 touches and 2 goals for 72dt, xenxen and Matera92 both had solid games and Art Vandelay_'s 28 touches resulted in 100dt. For the Wonders Dingster was instrumental with -1dt, Sab22 with JT_the_Man combined for 7 goals, KBLT finished with 99dt with SSwans2011 having 21 touches for 87dt. Dingster did a lot better at posting with 57, xenxen hit 39 posts and Test Tickle and U2tigers each had 35. AuntyBlindEye managed 32.

Demons vs Royals - _Cayz_ was huge with 29 touches, 2 goals and 14 marks for 138dt, Proper Gander had 23h/o 29 touches and 2 goals for 121dt, Callums_Guns had 111dt and Van_Dyke managed 109dt, Quivorir was again good. For the Royals miggs again had donuts, Blacky finally kicked a bag slotting 5 goals, CakeEater had 32 touches and 2 goals for 124dt, brahj had 89dt, cooney again led the posting with 66, Tarkyn_24 managed 26, CG hit 38 and The Filth Wizard had 21, manangatang had 20.

So another week with some very big scores but very little posting, expecting more from a few posters who are very close to a nomination if they can pick up the posting a little. This weeks nom will go to AceAndy who finished with 92dt and 55 posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back