SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He even chose the knife he was going to use. Who uses a knife to top themselves?
For someone who calls himself "The Weapon" he sure has a bad grasp on them.

According to Luke....Weapon said Bomber wanted to stop injections.....

CARO SOURCE!

''The Weapon'' had two obvious ambitions in his interview with Luke Darcy. One was to smear James Hird - with a dodgy cream, a police raid and everything untoward that happened at Windy Hill. The other was to elicit sympathy for his own plight and emotional breakdown.

His tell-all was directed at Essendon, and in particular, at Hird. The discussion of Essendon's supplements program was dominated by his attacks on the coach.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/he-was-paid-but-will-interview-pay-off-20130731-2qznn.html

He can inject roasted goat testicle puree if he wants to, he's not a player.

Missing the point and I know that

But why would he?

Surely he would know he could potentially come under fire for doing something like this for what gain? why would a dad of 2-3 boys? want to do this?

I just find it strange and hasn't he denied taking it?

Also Goodwin took something aswell didn't he, were they trying something here?

Is anyone actually really impressed at how even this panel is talking?
Other than Stevo, all the other footy personalities are well known for being knowledgable and fair minded. Ings is actually talking well too. Piss Stevo off and it is actually a good discussion.

This guy is sitting at home getting $300k per year...come back to the real world Deano...there are people in this Country with it so much harder than you.
Can someone remind me what Essendon have said about Dean Robinson? All I can remember is saying Robinson suggested Dank and brought him to the club.

the dude keeps saying he was crying wanting to know what he did wrong...yet he has blamed Hird for everything.

Hear he is crying again. What pressure? Your wife and your kids get you around the house while you enjoy life.

I hope Spike rips into this silly.

All I have learnt is that being on the roids makes you cry a lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than Stevo, all the other footy personalities are well known for being knowledgable and fair minded. Ings is actually talking well too. Piss Stevo off and it is actually a good discussion.

Mark Stevens is desperately trying to keep the legs in this story while everyone else on the panel actually throwing water on it. I don't think he's very happy.

What's the bet he'll get the last word in saying something moronically stupid but attempting to put a new twist on an old point?

https://twitter.com/Andrew12Welsh/statuses/362532568362524672
d84721e67dc225e2a1bf47d4d22e0312_normal.jpeg
@Andrew12Welsh
Oh oh I think someone's nose is growing pic.twitter.com/muhHvLwA0r

9:17 PM - 31 Jul 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back