Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

I make a mean quiche. Pumpkin spinach red onion pine nuts and feta with a hand made base. It is ******* awesome
Real men make risottos!

I made a sensational bacon, champagne, mushroom and asparagus risotto on Sunday... it's to die for!

Which other players have done it?

That's right, Mitchell made a public spectacle of it. Would be interesting to see the results of a player survey.

You are absolutely taking the piss if you think other players have not said it. Mitchell may have done it publicly yes but it's almost a guarantee that it has been done previously without the display.

Most educated people ... Ouch! Does that mean you have some degrees? In pomposity?

No but it was summarised pretty clearly. If you had a hard time understanding it it's fair to say you are of sub average intelligence. I don't think degrees have anything to do with it.

You are absolutely taking the piss if you think other players have not said it. Mitchell may have done it publicly yes but it's almost a guarantee that it has been done previously without the display.

And that's what your mob and the AFL seems to be aggrieved about. It's only a crime when the footy public talks about it.

Would you say that you were comfortably satisfied it has happened, despite a lack of evidence?

I haven't been back to this board for a while, but it seems you haven't moved on since the last time I was here. The tribunal did not find them not guilty.

And you still cannot read....I did not say they were found not guilty....they have not been found guilty ergo they are not guilty.

Please don't perpetuate that mis-truth. There was evidence. And WADA believes it is strong enough to warrant a conviction, hence their appeal to CAS.

WADA have a tendency (100% actually) to lose appeals in Australia so I'm not convinced they know what they are doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, all essendon supporters take drugs. It's a known fact.

Much the same as you lose at life on purpose, and when you pick a dish at a restaurant you think will be quality it comes out burnt and shitty
Whatevs ya fckn sook!.
Cheating campaigners

And you still cannot read....I did not say they were found not guilty....they have not been found guilty ergo they are not guilty.
Don't be stupid. Whether or not the tribunal found enough evidence has no bearing on what actually happened. You cannot say that they did not take prohibited drugs. Heck, that's been their whole defence - they just "don't know".

Real men make risottos!

I made a sensational bacon, champagne, mushroom and asparagus risotto on Sunday... it's to die for!
I've mastered the seafood risotto. I own that dish. Adapted my own version from several recipes - definitely do not use cheese in combination with seafood. Coincidentally I also did one on Sunday and it was sensational. Lobster tail, squid, clams, scallops - fennel and eshallot base - chardonnay - small amount of chilli - saffron - squeeze of lemon juice at the end. Taste and texture just perfect.

We sort of need a devoted thread for this. Otherwise you have to put in 'Hird sux' or something, as a nod to the HTB.

Despite zero evidence being available?

Yet you still believe everything was all A-OK at Essendon because you think there isn't enough evidence...

The ramifications and seriousness are slightly different so I dont get why you are playing semantics.....but I guess why I can see you are resorting to making that piss weak link

And as of yet are still not guilty.
They're as guilty as sin.
That's why they didn't keep or destroyed the records.
That's why the convicted drug importer and the scientist who has been banned for life from our sport refused to testify.
That's why Essendon and James have spent $$$$ on Court appeals to get the case thrown out on a technicality.
That's why Essendon payed the Weapon up to $2 million.

The AFL want to sweep it all under the carpet. WADA can't let this happen as it will set a precedent for drug cheats all over the world.

The CAS will convict, because the CAS must convict.

Dank also retracted what he said.

But I guess you believe him when it's convienient to you but call him a liar when you don't like what he says.

Sounds about right

But the estimable Mr. Dank has the knowledge that will clear the players. Please Mr. Dank, won't you please testify before it's too late?!

Dank also retracted what he said.

But I guess you believe him when it's convienient to you but call him a liar when you don't like what he says.

Sounds about right
It's the believe them when they say something against their interests as this is more likely Freudian slip up revealing truth, while other statements seem as self serving.

Generally people will believe a criminal did the crime if they confess. If they later recant it takes a lot to convince people.

something that you seemingly forget. It's not just a test that's missing. Here was no evidence the drug was even at Essendon. You might call me bias, but I have a hard time being convinced someone used a drug when you can't even prove the shit was even in their possession or at least ordered at a minimum.

But I guess you'll say they destroyed the evidence right? Something they haven't been proven to have done either
Didn't the tribunal also find that the good thymo was definately not used at EFC? If is wasn't the good stuff then what was it in your opinion?

freethejabjibe.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back