Sam_Malone / Alex_Is_On_Fire / crows98 / Smithtastic33 is OK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a couple of ways to read that.

Yes, as far as we know, Alex orchestrated it.

Who the hell is Red Mist then? Are you sure he's not Alex as well? I tell you what, if Alex has planned this in advance and managed to hold a Red Mist alias together for that long without losing his s**t and to then successfully execute the plan, I'd consider it a decent troll by a devious but highly flawed individual. I'm glad I came late to the party. Is RM permanently banned?

Diane is gonna be pissed...

or maybe not

watergun2.jpg

Who the hell is Red Mist then? Are you sure he's not Alex as well? I tell you what, if Alex has planned this in advance and managed to hold a Red Mist alias together for that long without losing his s**t and to then successfully execute the plan, I'd consider it a decent troll by a devious but highly flawed individual. I'm glad I came late to the party. Is RM permanently banned?

Red Mist isnt banned is he?

I think Redmist is Alex et al. Frequent some similar BF boards. Look at posting history of each. Baghdad bomber posts for one

Who else would know the fertility status as well.

Who the hell is Red Mist then? Are you sure he's not Alex as well? I tell you what, if Alex has planned this in advance and managed to hold a Red Mist alias together for that long without losing his s**t and to then successfully execute the plan, I'd consider it a decent troll by a devious but highly flawed individual. I'm glad I came late to the party.

All possibilities. You'd have hoped for a better pay-off, but yes possible.

Red Mist isn't banned is he?

Check the colour of the OP.

All possibilities. You'd have hoped for a better pay-off, but yes possible.

Check the colour of the OP.

Apologies. I thought when someone is banned that there is the word banned written under their name.

Thanks.

While I dont disagree with the decision, I didnt know that one post could lead to permaban?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies. I thought when someone is banned that there is the word banned written under their name.

Thanks.

While I dont disagree with the decision, I didnt know that one post could lead to permaban?

Apologies, I'm not being clear.

He's in red = gone for a period of time
Banned = banned forever

And yes 1 post can lead to a permabanning, but it has to be a good one

Whether he's up in heaven or parked in front of his laptop, I'm sure Alex is having a good ol' chuckle at all this

Got to hand it to him. Completely derailed the board for a few hours and fooled us.

He will return because as a Crows supporter this is the only decent forum for following the Club. While it is the off season now, he will sign up again when the season is closer to start, he wont resist not being able to post on here when the banter gets going.

I hope Alex gets the psychiatric help that he needs.

Thanks.

He hasn't been perma banned.

Any time you tick over 5 increments of infraction points in a 12 month period you get a suspension, with the suspension duration increasing as the points accrue.

Apologies, I'm not being clear.

He's in red = gone for a period of time
Banned = banned forever

And yes 1 post can lead to a permabanning, but it has to be a good one

lol. Thanks. :p

Now Im thinking what single post can cause a permaban. :drunk:

This would have to be right up there though.:cool:

Be nice to know for sure. I just stopped "Ignoring" him upon reading the news. Do I have to block him again now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back