Sarah Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry guys but I'm in the minority here. I don't like her hosting the show, it feels more contrived and less natural, almost clinical. There is no banter, no fun.

Banter? I think we're all bantered ####ing out wouldn't you say?

I just want a semi serious preview of the match with minimum cheesy banter.

Jones present keeps the panel from venturing too much into yobbo land.

I like it.

The FOX coverage has improved drastically since she took over the hosting IMO, she is professional, steers the ship well and doesn't talk over the top like she is a former player and expert.

Banter? I think we're all bantered ####ing out wouldn't you say?

I just want a semi serious preview of the match with minimum cheesy banter.

Jones present keeps the panel from venturing too much into yobbo land.

I like it.

Back to the ultra-tune lab for the 6th time pre-game to see what bs stat Kingy has managed to find to justify his status as the "go to analyst".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are streets ahead over there in everything but especially football coverage. They understand that less can sometimes mean more.
The comparative cricket commentary rings true. Sky talk about the game. Ch9 appease the lowest common denominators by playing up the boofhead boys club gags.

As for Jones, smooth operator. One of the best on Fox you can tell footy runs through her blood (grandad played for Essendon iirc) as she knows her stuff. Met her irl and have a nice selfie.

The comparative cricket commentary rings true. Sky talk about the game. Ch9 appease the lowest common denominators by playing up the boofhead boys club gags.

As for Jones, smooth operator. One of the best on Fox you can tell footy runs through her blood (grandad played for Essendon iirc) as she knows her stuff. Met her irl and have a nice selfie.
Sky cricket commentary is excellent. Then we have channel 9 and it's just the lowest of the low.

I'm gonna miss 'Pie-Night', no more Sarah lighting up the screen. My word she's looking smokin' tonight :fire:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back