Competitions SBFFL 2023 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Have captains scores been added to Tooserious? happy cracking the 2000 mark but will be over 2100 if COGS hasn’t been doubled

Have captains scores been added to Tooserious? happy cracking the 2000 mark but will be over 2100 if COGS hasn’t been doubled
Don’t think it has. I’m just over 2100 too 1976 + Oliver 135

barta for pm - any luck with being able to 'post round' manipulate the scores to get the CPT double in ?
I'm 0-2 but pretty sure I'd be 2-0 if we had double CPT scores.

Waivers......if you guys can think of anything easier I'm in.
Heya, don’t have keys to manipulate the supercomputer yet. Walesy gonna send me the process to update the sql database. Haven’t received yet.
Sorry, agree it’s frustrating .

ROUND 2 - RESULTS
Hey Lads,

I've just spent some time to try and setup a semi-automated data extraction system that allows me to grab team lists off TS Leagues and SC scoring from Footy Wire, so that I can post updates throughout the weekend. I should be able to get captains scores taken up in it as well.

Round 2 Results:

1679991644921.png

1679987401530.png

1679987435866.png

1679987449410.png

1679987462107.png

1679987474575.png

Last edited:
Shocked Cosmo Kramer GIF

ROUND 1 - RESULTS
Hey Lads,

I've just spent some time to try and setup a semi-automated data extraction system that allows me to grab team lists off TS Leagues and SC scoring from Footy Wire, so that I can post updates throughout the weekend. I should be able to get captains scores taken up in it as well.

Round 2 Results:

View attachment 1642745

View attachment 1642681

View attachment 1642682

View attachment 1642683

View attachment 1642684

View attachment 1642685
Amazing mate!!

Sooooo waivers??

If you want to do my email strategy I can give you the email address and I can process based on a waiver order if it exists in here.

The cut off for my other league is 8:30am Wednesday EDST. For this week let’s make it Thursday morning to give everyone the chance to see this and email me.

Email address is nafl.faab@gmail.com

Subject: (team name) post R2 waivers

Can somebody please post a waiver order?

Sooooo waivers??

If you want to do my email strategy I can give you the email address and I can process based on a waiver order if it exists in here.

The cut off for my other league is 8:30am Wednesday EDST. For this week let’s make it Thursday morning to give everyone the chance to see this and email me.

Email address is nafl.faab@gmail.com

Subject: (team name) post R2 waivers

Can somebody please post a waiver order?

I wish I had one cos Ive got one waiver I want to do this week......sigh. Cattsy email idea works for me, hell anything really does. Its what, Wed morn in Melbs right now.......running out of time too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I had one cos Ive got one waiver I want to do this week......sigh. Cattsy email idea works for me, hell anything really does. Its what, Wed morn in Melbs right now.......running out of time too.
Just DM your waiver request to Cattsy and if no one wants it by midday tomorrow go ahead.

Guys, we’ll roll with the email address option this week but both Haych & I run a league each that transferred to AFL Fantasy. We have squads of 50 which allows us to house the squad sizes we had in UF. The onfield setups are the same as our Big Footy league 6/5/1/6/4

We could setup our structures in AFL Fantasy and manually adjust the final score in the system to match SuperCoach. This would give us captains, waiver wire & an online finals system.

Even with the manual scoring update with the SC score scrape CursingFijian has it should still be less admin than we currently have.

Thoughts on setup in AFL Fantasy next week?

I’ll try anything, and am more than happy to have the fantasy option.

I am hopeful that Chief may be able to provide some development support that allows us to allocate Keeper Teams in BF in the future, even on a basic non-scoring level.

But happy to move to Fantasy for now.

Guys, we’ll roll with the email address option this week but both Haych & I run a league each that transferred to AFL Fantasy. We have squads of 50 which allows us to house the squad sizes we had in UF. The onfield setups are the same as our Big Footy league 6/5/1/6/4

We could setup our structures in AFL Fantasy and manually adjust the final score in the system to match SuperCoach. This would give us captains, waiver wire & an online finals system.

Even with the manual scoring update with the SC score scrape CursingFijian has it should still be less admin than we currently have.

Thoughts on setup in AFL Fantasy next week?
Yeah I’m open to anything that makes it more user friendly.

Ok we’ve had 3 people place bids. Do we have a waiver order for me to allocate players too? BBW you listed 4 players but 0 players to drop are you after all 4 or are you only looking to bring on 1-2 players?

C Bont
VC Big Fat Sean Darcy

N Long for Simon
I took Rampe & Buckley
Brownlow beach went Chandler, Armartey, Stocker than Buckley.

I got Buckley because it was BBW 4th priority so would have been my 2nd pick beforehand.

N Long for Simon
I took Rampe & Buckley
Brownlow beach went Chandler, Armartey, Stocker than Buckley.

I got Buckley because it was BBW 4th priority so would have been my 2nd pick beforehand.
Dumping close, ANB and Bonner for these 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back