Competitions SBFFL 2023 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys

So last week waivers closed a day later than normal Thursday 30th March 8:30am EDST.

I got a request for Jack Buckley from CursingFijian on Sunday April 2nd. I’d already bid on Buckley on the Thursday so he landed with me.

For this week I got bids from simonoz , barta for pm (BBW) & myself. Based on last weeks picks the order was
Simonoz - Noah Long
DVS Cattsman - SPS
BBW - Josh Fahey
DVS Cattsman - Ash Johnson

Simonoz had SPS as 2nd priority so I took him with my first pick after he took Long.

BBW also bid on SPS but I was ahead in the order because he took 3 players last week moving him to the bottom of the ladder.

My 2nd bid was the only other live bid so with that I move to the bottom of the waiver order for next week.

Hey guys

So last week waivers closed a day later than normal Thursday 30th March 8:30am EDST.

I got a request for Jack Buckley from CursingFijian on Sunday April 2nd. I’d already bid on Buckley on the Thursday so he landed with me.

For this week I got bids from simonoz , barta for pm (BBW) & myself. Based on last weeks picks the order was
Simonoz - Noah Long
DVS Cattsman - SPS
BBW - Josh Fahey
DVS Cattsman - Ash Johnson

Simonoz had SPS as 2nd priority so I took him with my first pick after he took Long.

BBW also bid on SPS but I was ahead in the order because he took 3 players last week moving him to the bottom of the ladder.

My 2nd bid was the only other live bid so with that I move to the bottom of the waiver order for next week.
Do we know who the delistings are?

OK so the league has been re-created on AFL Fantasy..........

Code for our league is: KT9RP92F

I've set it to start week 5 for now so that gives us a week to join and add our existing players.
Cant see yet where to add ALL of us to commissioner or ability to make changes, but I'm sure it'll
pop up once we have all joined.

Lemme know when you join so I can go in and add access (or thats the idea anyway)

Not sure yet how we add back in Rounds 1-4 but am sure we will figure it out over the coming week

I've set it to start week 5 for now so that gives us a week to join and add our existing players.
Cant see yet where to add ALL of us to commissioner or ability to make changes, but I'm sure it'll

Lemme know when you join so I can go in and add access (or thats the idea anyway)

Not sure yet how we add back in Rounds 1-4 but am sure we will figure it out over the coming week

This might take us more than a week to set up hahahaha, its all very confusing !!

Once we have all joined, I can finalize coaches. Only then can Keepers be selected. Am guessing we can all add KEEPER status
to our current players, then change the draft from Commish to Live (60 seconds) and it should run and add all of our existing players.

Will give us a few days to sort out any probs as well. We will see......

Last edited:

I have joined, can’t really tell who else has.

So far 6/10 are in.....
I think I've signed on, but it's a little unclear.

Not sure what's going on with your TS Leagues squad this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young Guns Rd 4
Hurn - Moore - B.Smith
Florent - Wilkie - Dale
Amon - Shiel - Libba
Williams - Wines C - Taranto
Hill - Hogan - Graham
Stengle - Daniher - Perkins
Swallow - Mackenzie - McKenna - Yeo

Total =

Emg: Wilmot - Culley - Greene - Wingard
1680841345170.png

I think I've signed on, but it's a little unclear.

Not sure what's going on with your TS Leagues squad this week.
I have NFI !!!

I set my three teams on Wednesday and save them. Yep my sbffl squad was half empty after just checking. So annoying. Sorted now, probs not the ideal starters but I'll live. Thanks for the catch CursingFijian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back