Teams SC 2016 - My Team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting close to the start of Round 1. NAB is done and dusted and everyone is more confused about their team make ups than they were before it started.

Use this thread for feedback / discussion of your SC team leading up to the opening round.

Need a lot of luck with rookie elevations for this too work...
View attachment 224965
True that, but good side nonetheless. I personally think you are paying too much for Lids and would like to see at least one of the midfield mid pricers in there. I'm with you on no mid pricers in the other lines though they just waste trades. I do Like seeing Boyd in defence , I'm off to copy that one...bye Rance.:thumbsu:

True that, but good side nonetheless. I personally think you are paying too much for Lids and would like to see at least one of the midfield mid pricers in there. I'm with you on no mid pricers in the other lines though they just waste trades. I do Like seeing Boyd in defence , I'm off to copy that one...bye Rance.:thumbsu:

If Jesse Lonergan is named Rd 1 he is a mid price defender that is going to be very very tempting.

If Jesse Lonergan is named Rd 1 he is a mid price defender that is going to be very very tempting.
Brodie smith is very tempting too but I think the safest bet is not start with key position 3-400k mid pricers and if they gun up majorly in the first few weeks consider wasting a correctional trade on them rather than starting them at the rest of your teams demise only to waste an upgrade trade way down the track for 100k or even less if he does a lumumba. Midfield mid pricers are more likely to be guns and score high. But that's just me, I'm sick of being burned by defender mid pricers that I only picked because of that fact, I'm sticking with guns and rookies except in the mids. (Cos libba and B crouch are guns ) (wells too but he's nearer a rookie price.)

Need a lot of luck with rookie elevations for this too work...
View attachment 224965
Quick question, what rookies need to be upgraded? Also, no libba. I quite like the 5 premo mid set up, as there is a huge amount of options with underpriced Rocky and Gaj, but i think i will roll the dice with libba, I would regret it and the gain is worth the price imo. Also, I think lids is too expensive, if you are okay with mid pricers, maybe look at de goey, hall or merrett. Boyd won't play every game, so I think i will stay away, but there is not many certainties in the backs atm, maybe give lairdy a look? Had a strong Nab and should not miss any games unlike Bartel, Boyd or Simpson.

Absolutely no chance that I won't be starting with Lids.
Libba only just went out of my team, still think he's a good pick but I was able to turn him into Danger. Don't care for either of the Crouch bros.
Can't look past Boyd, he's my only premo under 5% ownership

Absolutely no chance that I won't be starting with Lids.
Libba only just went out of my team, still think he's a good pick but I was able to turn him into Danger. Don't care for either of the Crouch bros.
Can't look past Boyd, he's my only premo under 5% ownership

Agree with Crouch bros, Adelaide have a very tough draw especially early.

Quick question, what rookies need to be upgraded? Also, no libba. I quite like the 5 premo mid set up, as there is a huge amount of options with underpriced Rocky and Gaj, but i think i will roll the dice with libba, I would regret it and the gain is worth the price imo. Also, I think lids is too expensive, if you are okay with mid pricers, maybe look at de goey, hall or merrett. Boyd won't play every game, so I think i will stay away, but there is not many certainties in the backs atm, maybe give lairdy a look? Had a strong Nab and should not miss any games unlike Bartel, Boyd or Simpson.

AMT, Ruggles, Papley, and Davis. At the moment I think all bar Ruggles are sure things to be upgraded. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean they'll play too.
I like Libba, he just went out of my team as I was able to turn him into Danger.
Lids is underpriced.
I have Merrett, Hall and DeGoey in my draft team, none will be starting in my regular team.
I think Boyd not playing every game could be a good thing, sounds strange I know, but people who don't start with him would be very wary of bringing him in later in the year only for him to miss games. Fwiw, I doubt he'll miss early games. And will become a super POD later in the year. Laird next in line for D2 if some funds need to be freed up.

Hey joop

Do plan on getting Goldstein later, his price is steep and has a tough start to the year.
R1- Jacobs, r2 Martin, r3 Gawn, r4 sandi

$25.8k left
Will go Papley -> Kommer/Grimley if he doesn't get the elevation

HEOMGfd.jpg

If I want a stronger defence I'll go:

Parker to Oliver
Weitering to Rance

($53.8k left)

iaAHEo8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$25.8k left
Will go Papley -> Kommer/Grimley if he doesn't get the elevation

HEOMGfd.jpg

If I want a stronger defence I'll go:

Parker to Oliver
Weitering to Rance

($53.8k left)

iaAHEo8.jpg
Defence being where a lot of doubt is, I think teams need to be anchored by at least two of Shaw, Laird & Rance. Pretty much the only safe bets.
Going this way removes Parker which is a good move.
You've obviously thought it through about then having both Kennedy & Oliver in your team.

I hoping Papley gets upgraded as well. Fits into my structure the best. If not it's back to plan B or C or ....

My latest edition. Need some external thoughts:

Heath Shaw, Rory Laird, Josh Gibson, Brodie Smith, Matt Dea, Michael Hartley
Marcus Adams, Tom Ruggles

Patrick Dangerfield, Gary Ablett jnr, Matt Priddis, Adam Treloar, Tom Rockliff, Aaron Hall, Callum Mills, Connor Menadue
Jade Gresham, George Hewett,Ryan Davis

Todd Goldstein, Nic Naitanui
Sam Grimley

Michael Barlow, Sam Gray, Daniel Wells, Ben Kennedy, Lincoln McCarthy, Sam Kerridge
Tom Papley, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti

Smith is the main risk in the team, could become - Mc Govern, Hurn, ? to sure it up further.
Hall to be used as dpp trade. will end up forward.
worried about rockliff and injuries. May become Sheil, but only want to pick top 8-10 players in premo spots, not sure he fits this criteria.
53k for rookie adjustments.

thanks

The more important question is when are teams named? Is it the Wednesday night before Richmond/Carlton?

I would assume most people have their team about 85% done now, no point in changing things up too much till we see who gets a run right?

My question.. How many mid prices for you guys? Mills, Crouch, Oliver, Libba ect;
Teams are named on the Thursday, about an hour before Rich/Carl, while those teams are named on Wednesday
Sunday teams are 25 man squads, so Ruggles may be named, but not play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back