#scottyfrommarketing

Remove this Banner Ad

If the season commences and Geelong win, #scottyfrommarkerting will say it’s great we played for the people etc.
They lose - we should never have played and put people at risk.
you wait and see.

Where’s Darren Milburn when we need him.
My favourite Geelong player. Loved it when he clapped the crowd.
The irony of this post is I'd usually expect a Bay13 injury troll of this magnitude to come from a Geelong supporter

Where’s Darren Milburn when we need him.
My favourite Geelong player. Loved it when he clapped the crowd.
I will find you, I will make you into a ****ing hamburger you ****ing campaigner.
Stick some ****ing sauce outside of your front door so I don’t have to walk to your ****ing fridge, campaigner!👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#scottyfrommarketing finally realising that the gig is up.

Knows that people are on to him as an absolute imposter. Been impersonating a coach for years, now enough people have realised he's giving them a refund.
Its a tactic. Everything Chris Scott does is a tactic. He's a fool who overthinks everything and probably trys to double-bluff his reflection while shaving.

He knows Geelong's window is shut and was even before this season started. Knows there are growing murmurs of discontent about his coaching, shit how the could there not be after Blicavs to the wing and not playing a ruckman on Grundy?

So he's made this seemingly benevolent gesture which is actually a calculated ploy to garner goodwill and shore up his position on the assumption the season is probably cooked and coaches will be forced to give up their wage eventually. Definitely not the sort of man you'd want to buy a used vehicle from.

Its a tactic. Everything Chris Scott does is a tactic. He's a fool who overthinks everything and probably trys to double-bluff his reflection while shaving.

He knows Geelong's window is shut and was even before this season started. Knows there are growing murmurs of discontent about his coaching, shit how the could there not be after Blicavs to the wing and not playing a ruckman on Grundy?

So he's made this seemingly benevolent gesture which is actually a calculated ploy to garner goodwill and shore up his position on the assumption the season is probably cooked and coaches will be forced to give up their wage eventually. Definitely not the sort of man you'd want to buy a used vehicle from.

#scottyfrommarketing finally realising that the gig is up.

Knows that people are on to him as an absolute imposter. Been impersonating a coach for years, now enough people have realised he's giving them a refund.
Correct.

You would think the Handbagger Nuffies on here would have realised the gig was up once he hit a staggering 80% losing record in Finals.

Oh no he only has to win a few Home and Away games to keep the brain dead Flog Handbagger supporters happy.

If I was running the show down at Handbagger town, I would have asked the selfish bastard to give back all the money he has stole from them under false pretences.

Last edited:
It's never a good thing when the old boys club gets talking. Looks like a few of these people need some marketing coolaid. STAT.

Why former Cats captain is "not a great Chris Scott fan"
I hope C Scott coaches Geelong for the foreseeable future but anything Mark Bairstow says is not to be taken seriously.
He was such a soft **** when he played and is one of the reasons Geelong went 44 years (true) without a flag.
Made grand finals and went down without a whimper.
Westcoast were kissed on the dick to get Geelong in the 92 and 94 GF’s. Good luck to them.

I hope C Scott coaches Geelong for the foreseeable future but anything Mark Bairstow says is not to be taken seriously.
He was such a soft **** when he played and is one of the reasons Geelong went 44 years (true) without a flag.
Made grand finals and went down without a whimper.
Westcoast were kissed on the dick to get Geelong in the 92 and 94 GF’s. Good luck to them.

To think Geelong were gifted a home ground advantage and still couldn’t win those games. Tisk tisk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back