PC SCUM

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to get on over the weekend but I got side tracked. I will this weekend. Are we able to s**t ourselves as a team?

Yes you can s**t on command.

The premise is that it's a tv show so these drone cameras come around to watch you every so often, i always make sure to take a piss for all the people on tv :p

I need to look up some guides. Just had a quick run around and can't work out how to get a stick or find rope. Also when I make stuff it drops it on the ground?

Yeah s**t dropping on the ground is super annoying, get 2 rocks craft a stone knife and use that to hack down a bush.
5 small sticks makes a tree bark rope
You can use the rope and 2 stones and a long stick to make an axe.

First things i always make are 3 spears and a stone knife then a small backpack

Yeah s**t dropping on the ground is super annoying, get 2 rocks craft a stone knife and use that to hack down a bush.
5 small sticks makes a tree bark rope
You can use the rope and 2 stones and a long stick to make an axe.

First things i always make are 3 spears and a stone knife then a small backpack

I kept making stone knives until I realised they were dropping on the ground. Then I couldn’t work out how to get a stick. Every time I went up to a tree I needed an axe, didn’t know I could hack a bush.

Also most of the options were greyed out on the character select. Do they unlock or are they just not available yet?

I kept making stone knives until I realised they were dropping on the ground. Then I couldn’t work out how to get a stick. Every time I went up to a tree I needed an axe, didn’t know I could hack a bush.

Also most of the options were greyed out on the character select. Do they unlock or are they just not available yet?

Not available yet.
Guessing that eventually you will be able to pick your crime and s**t like smoking, alcoholism and female characters are all on the road map

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did we have last night Gold Member like 7 or 8 people in the squad? It's not bad when you have people to play with but I don't think in it's current state there is too much to keep you interested.

I know it is still super early access but they desperately need
- more content
- better base building
- some semblance of end game
and most importantly a better way of filling servers I have seen too many people just hopping from server to server looking for high pop and pvp

I think I started to get the hang of it last night so will be up for shenanigans whenever.

If i'm on send me a message.

The other thing is with that many people in a squad and being able to abuse the squad spawn mechanics you should basically never lose a fight

What did we have last night Gold Member like 7 or 8 people in the squad? It's not bad when you have people to play with but I don't think in it's current state there is too much to keep you interested.

I know it is still super early access but they desperately need
- more content
- better base building
- some semblance of end game
and most importantly a better way of filling servers I have seen too many people just hopping from server to server looking for high pop and pvp
Yeah I think we had 7 in discord...
Was pretty good fun.

Now that i know about the prison pocket i'm tempted to fork out for the supporters pack as well :p
I don’t want anything that has been in your prison pocket.

Took a s**t, checked my inventory to pick up my gun and there's a banana on the ground!
"Did any of you guys drop a banana?"

Haha turns out I shat it out of my prison pocket! Mmmm was a good banana too!! :poo::banana:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back