Cookie

Club Legend
May 2, 2004
Right in front of you
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
CreweAlex,SF Giants,Detroit Lions
Will be in Seattle at the time of the Seahawks - Saints game.
What's the best way to get tickets? Prefer them by email rather than mobile app.
Ta.

Will be in Seattle at the time of the Seahawks - Saints game.
What's the best way to get tickets? Prefer them by email rather than mobile app.
Ta.

Can't go past StubHub.

Make sure that when you get your tickets that you can access them on your phone. I went with a paper ticket to a game a few years back and they told me I needed the electronic version and they wouldn't accept my ticket. Managed to turn on my data and somehow remember my stub hub password to access my tickets, but it was a stressor that I really didn't need that day.

Concur about Stubhub.

Used them late last year for 2 games with no problems. Easy to sell unwanted tickets as well.
Buying tickets earlier can be cheaper but depending how both teams are going during the seasoon, prices can drop/increase right before the game.
Something to keep in mind.

It's an expensive day out but WTF, I can't watch NFL live any day of the week.
Makes you wonder how the Yanks afford it, seeing their wages are pretty average.

It's an expensive day out but WTF, I can't watch NFL live any day of the week.
Makes you wonder how the Yanks afford it, seeing their wages are pretty average.

tickets up in the top seats when you buy a season pass aren't that expensive especially in the smaller markets.

Plus I know alot of them will buy season tickets and then sell a few of the games off and that will cover these season pass. I know for 49ers season passes they actually get individual tickets to each game (or at least they used too) so it is easy to sell games off. From memory I paid about $300 AUD for 2 tickets back 2012 for a game at Candlestick park and when the tickets arrived they actually had the bought price on them of about $40 (The AUD and USD were parity at the time too).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back