Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 16: Fighting Furies vs East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, we're fairly safe as 4th, I don't remember a time the Furies missed finals. But then I have a shocking memory.
That's a relief, I was worried we were going to miss out after I declared us a 99% chance.

Aw thanks

If there’s any other team I wouldn’t mind seeing win a granny it’s the crows. Unless they play us of course ;)
It's funny. I was initially upset watching the Grand Final and we turned off for much of it lol. Then we switched back on for the end and mum and I were singing the Tigers song and we weren't that upset and we were thinking WHAT IS WRONG WITH US :drunk: Blame her for being a Glenelg Tigers fan as a kid lol

Another sad thing I realised when I watched a Richmond game a few weeks ago.... I properly listened to the song and heard "We're from Tigerland, a fighting fury..." and I thought. HOLY CRAP that's where the SFA team gets its name from it was like I finally saw the light LOL. I honestly didn't know that's what they said - I only paid attention to the YELLOW AND BLACK / we're from Tigerland parts :p

This kind of revelation happens to me often. It's like when I finally figured out the words to Bohemian Rhapsody.

Another sad thing I realised when I watched a Richmond game a few weeks ago.... I properly listened to the song and heard "We're from Tigerland, a fighting fury..." and I thought. HOLY CRAP that's where the SFA team gets its name from it was like I finally saw the light LOL. I honestly didn't know that's what they said - I only paid attention to the YELLOW AND BLACK / we're from Tigerland parts :p

This kind of revelation happens to me often. It's like when I finally figured out the words to Bohemian Rhapsody.
you:
giphy.gif

Tarkyn_24 did you know that???

It's funny. I was initially upset watching the Grand Final and we turned off for much of it lol. Then we switched back on for the end and mum and I were singing the Tigers song and we weren't that upset and we were thinking WHAT IS WRONG WITH US :drunk: Blame her for being a Glenelg Tigers fan as a kid lol
Lived in Gawler for a few years and had a lot of crow mates who l enjoyed having a beer and bantering about the footy; even got one of my mates to give me his crows membership for a tigs game he wasn't going to and got the crows supporter bus to pick me up at Gawler- they popped a pooper valve when they saw me in full tiger gear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back