Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 8: West Coast Wonders vs Dragons FFC at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Half Back has got to be the unluckiest bloke alive. Having to play against me when I'm hanging to kick a bag this weekend. Hope your team mates don't blame you for the loss mate, it won't be your fault. No one will be able to stop me
I admire your confidence and imagination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Beer o'clock- I start now for the Tiges game tonight, and I don't stop till game time Sunday. Will be in great shape for the game Sunday.

Dragons should be getting nervous right about now.
Oh the games on tonigh, I forgot about that. Might have another glass of wine then.

The Half Back has got to be the unluckiest bloke alive. Having to play against me when I'm hanging to kick a bag this weekend. Hope your team mates don't blame you for the loss mate, it won't be your fault. No one will be able to stop me
Pfft. You won't even see the ball down your end.

Ok Beer o'clock- I start now for the Tiges game tonight, and I don't stop till game time Sunday. Will be in great shape for the game Sunday.

Dragons should be getting nervous right about now.
I've already started. $3 pints at the unibar this afternoon

$3 Pints. who could blame you. (hold on what is a pint where you come from? LOL)

Enjoy the afternoon.
F*** if I know the different beer sizes in different states :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back