Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 9: Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back in my day as a rookie if you asked anyone to be gentle around here you would be eaten alive.

and that's the way it should be.

TJASTA knives and forks please, pepper too, no need for salt I hear the Dragons come with extra portions of it.
I'm so sorry ......maybe we can work this out, as gentlemen ....without the need to use bad & mean words ?

Hmm .....you may not realise this, and I don't want to upset you kind Sir :) .....but I'm the Manager of xenxen .....all offers should be forwarded to me, neatly written on perfumed paper please
Ok l will be back with my offer in a couple of minutes
IMG_1490.JPG

Nah, used to be like that in the past..We have quite a few non richmond supporters.
So your team has instigated positive quota's :thumbsu:

Given the slow speed by which the number of non-Richmond supporters in the Furies is growing, there are increased calls for more efficient methods reach a balance within the Furies SFA Team. Quotas present one such mechanism. The introduction of quota systems for non-Richmond supporters represents a qualitative jump into a policy of exact goals and means. Because of its relative efficiency, the hope for a dramatic increase in non-Richmond representation by using this system is strong .....congratulations to the Furies Leadership

I'm so sorry ......maybe we can work this out, as gentlemen ....without the need to use bad & mean words ?

I know this is just a troll and genuinely think you deserve better leadership...It's trade week now and I would seriously consider my future if I were you, if you want to get anywhere.

Ok l will be back with my offer in a couple of minutes
View attachment 560278
Gee i hope this thread won't become crude ....with all these nasty put downs and "your bad, I'm good" jibes

We should all seek intellectual enlightenment in this thread .....and walk out better people for that spiritual enlightenment of social discussion :)

I know this is just a troll and genuinely think you deserve better leadership...It's trade week now and I would seriously consider my future if I were you, if you want to get anywhere.
tenor.gif

xenxen needs to come over as well because Wayne's-World is the manager and l wouldn't want to split them

Gee i hope this thread won't become crude ....with all these nasty put downs and "your bad, I'm good" jibes

We should all seek intellectual enlightenment in this thread .....and walk out better people for that spiritual enlightenment of social discussion :)

I've heard your club wants to hold hands and sing ring a ring a rosy, take turns in letting the other team win and then ride off together in the sunset after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look so far, after 8 games ....there's only been one match where there's been a worthwhile Banter Challenge ......but it took up to 4 posters to gang up on me, but it really is true .....take down the Leader, and the followers simply slink away

upload_2018-9-18_19-3-23.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back