Event Season 26 - Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

Trade week is now open and will close 11:59pm (AEST), Monday 24th of September 2018.

3B) Trades

May only occur during the trade period specified by administration. Trades must be player/s for player/s, and the player/s must have been listed in a squad prior to the trade period. Both clubs and player/s must agree to the trade for it to take place. Trades must then be approved by the admin. It is at this stage that the trade becomes official.

All confirmations will be posted in here by the admin.

Plenty to look forward to in this exciting action-packed week as speculation grows surrounding some of the biggest names in the league.

3B) Trades
May only occur during the trade period specified by administration. Trades must be player/s for player/s, and the player/s must have been listed in a squad prior to the trade period. Both clubs and player/s must agree to the trade for it to take place. Trades must then be approved by the admin. It is at this stage that the trade becomes official.

All confirmations will be posted in here by the admin.
So what, do we just write something like Hawks trade Matera92 to Bears for Back One Out and it's all kosher?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought so. The instructions on the packet aren't particularly clear, and I can't find a YouTube video explaining how this all works.
Got any Double As??

gameboy-link-cable.jpg

So what, do we just write something like Hawks trade Matera92 to Bears for Back One Out and it's all kosher?
So about that sign on bonus you promised me... Will you just transfer the money straight into my account or should we do that brown paper bag full of cash under the table thingy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back