Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Fighting Furies vs Coney Island Warriors at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

what more can i say
i was just too excited to see the best posting team in action :)
Cool cool. I won’t forget to tag you into our match thread next week then.

If FootyGuy13 has a guilty conscience he needs to either take responsibility for his actions and apologise OR accept what he's done and stand up for what he did--- playing the "Woe is me" card isn't going to do anyone favours.

By avoiding the match thread for 5 days, he's done the exact same thing that DockerDen5215 is complaining that some of the Furies players did.
Yeah FootyGuy13 you shouldn’t have dropped that air conditioner on old mate here.

Thanks to the DragonLites for the week. Glad I missed most of it. Enjoy finals.
Oh Wiggy, you silly boy, you don’t have to thank your own teammates each week. #nou

Just wanna give a big shout out to Tigerturbulance for being the only stomach-able Furies poster left. Keep up the good work Ruck God xx

Oh Wiggy, you silly boy, you don’t have to thank your own teammates each week. #nou

Just wanna give a big shout out to Tigerturbulance for being the only stomach-able Furies poster left. Keep up the good work Ruck God xx
You lot are an "on paper" list. So many snowflakes that cant take the heat though. You're excused. And possibly one or two others, some of your "big" names though....sheesh.

As I said, glad I missed most of it. And let's not forget who got the week off on the wrong foot. One team unable to let go.

Anyway, good luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back