Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 10: Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

back off dynasties GIF by BBC America
Rat GIF by MOODMAN

The Furies are set to face off against the Swamprats in this week's fantastic match thread!

It's going to be a thriller in this clash. Both teams are primed and ready to give it everything they can to get the win for their team. Wonder who will be the victor - only time will tell, come Sunday afternoon check back in for a thrilling game of Qooty.

Captains, please have your team sheets in by 11:59 pm AEDT, Thursday.

I've been showing up completely hungover, play like s**t and yet we still win. Expansion truly has ruined this league. Not enough top end talent with it being spread to thin that all the other teams are terrible.

All those tines I've been told I couldn't be more incompetent if I tried. Parents. Friends. Teachers. Employers. Religious and community leaders. The man in the mirror.

At first I thought I was having the last laugh, but all this success is terrifying 😳

All those tines I've been told I couldn't be more incompetent if I tried. Parents. Friends. Teachers. Employers. Religious and community leaders. The man in the mirror.

At first I thought I was having the last laugh, but all this success is terrifying 😳
I had multiple women hit on me on Sunday once they heard we were on top. Terrifying is not enough to describe that situation. I'm not built for this type of success, I will retire if this continues.

I've been showing up completely hungover, play like s**t and yet we still win. Expansion truly has ruined this league. Not enough top end talent with it being spread to thin that all the other teams are terrible.

I know right, one thing I was promised was a traditional 9th placed finish on the ladder, this sitting in first place is putrid and I am disgusted.

The Sim dogging us by the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had multiple women hit on me on Sunday once they heard we were on top. Terrifying is not enough to describe that situation. I'm not built for this type of success, I will retire if this continues.

I've starting basing my RFCtigerarmy votes based on who plays the worst.

We just cannot have good performances at the Furies.

I've starting basing my RFCtigerarmy votes based on who plays the worst.

We just cannot have good performances at the Furies.

I've already got my outfit lined up for worst dressed at the awards night

images (51).jpeg

I know right, one thing I was promised was a traditional 9th placed finish on the ladder, this sitting in first place is putrid and I am disgusted.

The Sim dogging us by the week.
I was recruited to the club purely for my ability to not hit a target. However, I've become so bad that I've been inaccurate in my kicking to the point that it is accurate. I don't know how to stop it.

I'm sorry guys, this is a failure of leadership. We thought that by combining NaturalDisaster, omgfridge, Pickitt and myself into a LG we couldn't possibly succeed; instead it's turned into a - × - = + situation, which no one ever foresaw.

I was recruited to the club purely for my ability to not hit a target. However, I've become so bad that I've been inaccurate in my kicking to the point that it is accurate. I don't know how to stop it.

Time to start using a blindfold.

Will also assist in all the females approaching you.

2 birds with one JyeDye, or something like that.

Wow, pick is in the LG?

Sheesh, we are tanking.

That's the problem, it's not working!

JyeDye's got laser accuracy, you're kicking bags, and I'm defending like a rock at CHB; it's really un-Furies of us.

Nah you're not ready for the main event scene when you U2tigers is causing you issues.

I can already tell you lot are going to send a loose defender down to interfere with me kicking any goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back