Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Mount Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the week Bears! I enjoyed not having to play the Bombers this week

Thanks for the week Demons! I enjoyed not having to pay the Bombers this week

Does anyone else have a Dulux ad that's completely f***ing up their BF pages, or is it just me?

The whole page just starts flashing. All I can see is the ad and can't see any of the posts unless I refresh the page
Shame you found a way to post though

Does anyone else have a Dulux ad that's completely f***ing up their BF pages, or is it just me?

The whole page just starts flashing. All I can see is the ad and can't see any of the posts unless I refresh the page
Tag Chief here and tell him, he’ll try to sort it.

Tag Chief here and tell him, he’ll try to sort it.

I don't know how to tag Chief. Can you do it for me?

Thanks for the week Bears

thanks for the draw Delons

Sad Bear GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Work got in the way of being able to be around when it was being posted live, but wow, a draw
Given the comeback I'll take it
Sure beats a loss . At least your milestone party wasn't totally ruined Tarkyn_24

Thanks for the week Demons.

Comeback happened when I moved into the middle.

Forward line should uppercut themselves, had plenty of chances to win.

Expect more lawsuits.

Top left with the puckered lips is the one. What is it?
That’s a tusk fish (Tusky)

Delicious. Mrs Yak and I had it for dinner tonight actually. In my top 3 best eating fish and probs number 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back