Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Roys FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to see it tonight at the Nova in Carlton. Appropriately screened in Cinema 13.

Love The Birthday Party. I saw them many times in Melbourne in the early 80’s, including their last show at the Seaview Ballroom in 1983.
I went to the opening night event in Perth. Nick Shepphard from the Clash did a vinyl record DJ set and after the film Phil Calvert and the films director Ian White did a live interview over zoom on the big screen after. Pretty cool.

I went to the opening night event in Perth. Nick Shepphard from the Clash did a vinyl record DJ set and after the film Phil Calvert and the films director Ian White did a live interview over zoom on the big screen after. Pretty cool.
I like Phil Calvert. He drummed for Blue Ruin and I saw him plenty of times with them. Loved his work on this.

I like Phil Calvert. He drummed for Blue Ruin and I saw him plenty of times with them. Loved his work on this.

Never listened to the band before but will give them a go.

invite-invitation.gif

For one last time in Season 36....

Rate the Opposition....

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back