Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Fighting Furies v Gumbies FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Furies v Gumbies (1).png

Last week:

The Furies come into this one off the back of an absolute pantsing by the Warriors last week, with an undisciplined effort leading to them giving away 25-14 free kicks in the 73-point loss. Despite the poor display, Frothies Mcveigh and crazywildhorse combined for 50 disposals as they tried to keep the Furies afloat.

The Gumbies leveraged an unbelievably accurate afternoon (14.2) to knock off the disappointing Dragons by 34 points. Jeremias had a mammoth outing, with 28 touches, 7 tackles and 3 goals. Chat Pile also chipped in with 4 goals.

Captains Please Submit Team Sheets by 11:59pm Thursday, AWST

Last edited:

Who's ready for a flawless victory?
Count me in! I think that's a win-win, we move closer to top-four while the Furies quest for the spoon rolls on impressively.

Another season, another edition of the Ned_Flanders Cup. Looking forward to taking the chocolates against the licorice allsorts. Who's ready for a flawless victory?

Hey Baz

I know you're about as invested as I am these days, but Ned_Flanders doesn't play for your team anymore.

Hey Baz

I know you're about as invested as I am these days, but Ned_Flanders doesn't play for your team anymore.
captain-obvious-thank-you.gif

Hey Baz

s**t
Brb, just fixing the team sheet..
in a hurry falling GIF by You're The Worst

Hey Baz

I like how when you post stuff like this I genuinely can't tell whether you're taking the piss or not.

Like what train of thought made you think about Baz's post in this way? Did you actually understand the premise of his post?

Kinda like if someone asks you if you'd prefer the Gumbies or Furies to win and you answer chocolate.

Another week, another loss. It’s an interesting paradox where if we lose, we win!
This is like some 4D chess.

I preferred it when you were at the Bombers and were dumbed down by the presence of others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like how when you post stuff like this I genuinely can't tell whether you're taking the piss or not.

Like what train of thought made you think about Baz's post in this way? Did you actually understand the premise of his post?

Kinda like if someone asks you if you'd prefer the Gumbies or Furies to win and you answer chocolate.

Taking the piss clearly. Its like you don’t even know me. Not surprised as you seem pretty self absorbed

Taking the piss clearly. Its like you don’t even know me. Not surprised as you seem pretty self absorbed.
You win.

I give up.

Have the four points.

PS. I am pretty sexy tbh.

Count me in! I think that's a win-win, we move closer to top-four while the Furies quest for the spoon rolls on impressively.

You know us all too well 🫡

I'd prefer chocolate.

Agreed. That should be your sig, tbh.
My sig used to be something along the lines of:

There is an inverse relationship between umpire criticism and intelligence.

Maybe I should put it as "NaturalDisaster is too clever for me".

I look forward to exchanging thoughts and ideas.

Wait, with us? Um, you know who we are right??

No, no, this must be some sick mind game. What you didn't account for is that we don't have much of a mind to play with!

Wait, with us? Um, you know who we are right??

No, no, this must be some sick mind game. What you didn't account for is that we don't have much of a mind to play with!
I'm in your mind
I'm not in your mind.
I'm in your mind, fuzz.

1695051770665.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back