Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Roys FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

TDC Is the best captain and leader in SFA by a mile. I refuse to hear any slander against him !!

o-captain-my-captain.gif

*unless he proclaims to be a secret lover of Mint, then we really have a problem ! :)

TDC Is the best captain and leader in SFA by a mile. I refuse to hear any slander against him !!

o-captain-my-captain.gif

*unless he proclaims to be a secret lover of Mint, then we really have a problem ! :)

Pains me to share this.

Snapchat-361439433.jpg

Hey everyone, in case you missed it. Mobbs has named a bunch of stuff after me in his Minecraft world of Sweet over the years and I am getting rid of all it in Danoz -esque :fire: FIRE SALE :fire:.

Basically we raised a bunch of money for the Women and Children's Hospital Foundation fundraiser that philreich setup. We're up to about $1300, hoping to add a little bit more to that so I'm running a fantasy auction where the top donors to the cause get some of the best creations that Mobbs has worked on named in their honour.

If you don't know WTF I'm talking about have looksee at this thread.

Mobbs basically creates in Minecraft what the Sweet FA "World" looks like.

Here's a playlist of the world that he's created!

If you'd like to have a piece of this world named in your honour, check out the thread below, chip in a few buck for WCH and you'll at least get an officespace. :)

Had the perfect work lunch. Dumplings and then hand made lemon slice.

Not a pineapple in sight.

Didn't share the slice though.

The only good pineapple is a cruiser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back