Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Gold City Royals v Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

OK but we're taking the 4 points with us.
Ok here's your 4 points

1) if you lift it, put it down
2) if it runs out, replace it
3) if you miss it, wipe it
4) if it smells, spray it

I hope these points assist in keeping your sewer clean and hygienic

The best waterside you'll ever experience. Please don't attempt to claim these sewers as your new home.
We won't.

Don't look in our backpacks as we're leaving though. There might be a few "souvenirs".

Ok here's your 4 points

1) if you lift it, put it down
2) if it runs out, replace it
3) if you miss it, wipe it
4) if it smells, spray it

I hope these points assist in keeping your sewer clean and hygienic
Thanks for twisting my words to suit your own agenda - I hope your goal kicking is just as twisted on Sunday :).

Hello Sewerrats. I'm primed for a big week. Welcome to the Golden Throne. Once the week is over, we'll just flush you home.
Don't they have to say Diagon Alley before we flush?

Thanks for twisting my words to suit your own agenda - I hope your goal kicking is just as twisted on Sunday :).
I did no such thing. I replied in the context of how I read your statement. I have no idea how else I was supposed to interpret what you were saying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did no such thing. I replied in the context of how I read your statement. I have no idea how else I was supposed to interpret what you were saying
My point was centred around the word points, and your interpretation of my point points to the fact that you missed my point. Do you see my point?

My point was centred around the word points, and your interpretation of my point points to the fact that you missed my point. Do you see my point?
You might need to point out your point a little clearer

Lets all get around hotchilli this week in his milestone game! Let's #doitforchilli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back