Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Gold City Royals v Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not good. I hope she fully recovered and doesn't suffer from repeating sentences. My wife says sufficient sentences to drive me nuts without repeating any of them. I haven't spoken to her to 2 years, I don't want to interrupt her.
My wife keeps repeating the same words, "Give me money!!!"

I thought you were a Rookie … BUT according to Sweet FA +, you just had a 9 Season break

I went undercover to investigate an underground Sweet FA point shaving ring.

I can't go into too much detail, but things got dark and I was in deep. I saw a side of myself I never want to see again.

But I re-emerged after realising the ones in charge were worse than the ones we were investigating. Corruption all the way through.

And because I have no idea what point shaving is.

I can't go into too much detail, but things got dark and I was in deep. I saw a side of myself I never want to see again.

But I re-emerged after realising the ones in charge were worse than the ones we were investigating. Corruption all the way through.

Vine Wtf GIF

I'm not too sure what it is either, but looking forward to it inevitably being trademarked by a razor brand

Well Kennedy Parker has taken his money and run off to some random non-extradition, tropical paradise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our youngest son reminded us on the weekend why he no longer lives with us. He was with us for the day on Sunday: while I was driving, something snapped in his brain, and he flew into a rage - screaming and attacking my poor wife. It was bloody scary!!!

Swamprats hey. So these are the people when talking about cigarette butts floating down the sewers of humanity. Nice to have some names to put to it.

You are Nothing to us

The best thing about language is that it is fluid. It evolves, much like I have evolved over my extraordinary career. It is popular language which determines what makes a word, rather than pre-determined rules, hence the need to publish new versions of dictionaries regularly.

I have called it a deathwish and I will continue to call it a deathwish. I will continue to override my auto correct to do so. Because I feel like it.

And such is my power and popularity, others will join me. An uprising will begin. And soon we will all be writing ‘deathwish’ until dictionaries around the world are forced to include it as a new word, re-writing the rules, because the language has evolved.

And so you should fear me. Not because I will kick 10 goals this week (I will), but because I have the power to shape the very language we rely on, just as I have shaped this league.

#deathwish
Deathwish is one word, just like flagrats!

Our youngest son reminded us on the weekend why he no longer lives with us. He was with us for the day on Sunday: while I was driving, something snapped in his brain, and he flew into a rage - screaming and attacking my poor wife. It was bloody scary!!!
I'm sorry to hear that. My uncle went through something similar with my cousin. Very hard when it's someone so close to you

Caught up with a friend last night. Feeling it today. No longer the spring rat I used to be
Good to see you're training hard during the week.

Expect to see it pay off on the qooty field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back