Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Mt Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, what a great match thread.
Unfortunately I'll have to spectate as I currently play for the ophidian old boys.
You must have missed the small print in the captain's contract that says you can never leave the Dragons

Also coming in here to wish everyone good luck and send off my wishes :)

I'm off to Korea tomorrow to compete so likely won't be participating in this thread much.

I know, I know Demon's you are likely heartbroken.

So I will leave you in the ever so capable.... Capable... Well the hands of Greenery

Last edited:

I'm off to Korea tomorrow to compete so likely won't be participating in this thread much.

So I will leave you in the ever so capable.... Capable... Well the hands of Greenery
I read the bold bit as 'panties'. There's something wrong with me today I think. :confused:

Anyway, good luck in Korea today, we're all behind you legend. May you go well. Send Kimbo my blessings when you see him and his sister of course.

I read the bold bit as 'panties'. There's something wrong with me today I think. :confused:

Anyway, good luck in Korea today, we're all behind you legend. May you go well. Send Kimbo my blessings when you see him and his sister of course.

It's me and the SFA board.

Probably something wrong with myself for not writing 'panties'.

Got two more weeks of competing then done, just got to push.

You must have missed the small print in the captain's contract that says you can never leave the Dragons
I can imagine why you Wow reacted this Headless, as you see the Little Fishies expansion bid crumble into a heap with serial_thrilla forever bound to the Dragons :cool:

Leave me to slowly die in peace please
Ill Allow It GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Compete? Qooty?

You should do well. I don't know many Koreans who can play. Represent the SFA well :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back