Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Right! That's it. I'm pulling stumps. I've a big day of Markets, laughter, coffee, quaffing and food tomorrow so I need my beauty sleep.

See you in the morning!
sweet dreams of you and Scythe94 dominating in the middle and kicking goals like you both have all season

TY24
Strigoi
Rankine2Rachele
larrikin
Biggie
Giant Strides
MP_
Loonerty
The Majestic
Zoops
Itsmyshow
reggie
jackenny
Krazy Kris

No disrespect to anyone I’ve missed in my quick list, highly likely I’ve missed at least a couple of other significant contributors too.

Knowing where you were going with that Headless , don’t you think it was a little of a childish challenge?
What a lineup just quietly

the avengers GIF

Of course. Income from QOOTY can only get you so far. You need to have a separate game plan to leverage your brand for endorsements, establish a certain level or prestige, appear at the occasional clubman’s night and select preferred residential and commercial lots in Sweet. It’s always sobering to remember that you’re just one qoncussion away from posting like sausageroll .
It'll take more than one qoncussion to get to my level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Hawks! (that immediately includes you, Tarks)

Yes! Markets! Cheese! Tasty meats! Healthy veg! Aromatic coffee! Scrumptious cake! Amusing conversation! Delicious Coopers Pale Ale!

Whatever you do today, do it with a sense of celebration.

Right! That's it. I'm pulling stumps. I've a big day of Markets, laughter, coffee, quaffing and food tomorrow so I need my beauty sleep.

See you in the morning!
QUAFFING

Harry Potter Halloween GIF by Storyful

If he did I didn’t see it.

Good morning moginie , good morning thewizardmelon .

Good morning Hawks, good morning Demons

Good morning to everyone except blokes on my former team who I tagged in the OP 3 times, named the damn trophy after and continued engagement with when it’s not my match thread.

Oh and Tarks, hello to you 😅

Remove this Banner Ad

Back