Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s ok unless you try to say it 5 times quickly. That would result in a severely haemorrhaged tongue.

Well, there was also a reference to "my tongue not working" which you could all have used to mock me...bit disappointed no one made fun of my alleged prowess now.

Well, there was also a reference to "my tongue not working" which you could all have used to mock me...bit disappointed no one made fun of my alleged prowess now.
The thought occurred but I decided to defer your humiliation until Sunday

Can boats have female prows? I had no idea.

Now Royals, let's all remember the importance of this weeks game. Not only are we playing for the minor premiership, but also Brenton Davy is playing for the FRED. So lets make sure we win this week, but also make sure we kick it to BD any chance we get. I'm expecting a minimum of 10 goals from the big fella this week. And if he does win the FRED, he's taking us all to the pub for surf & turf, many beers and then kick on's at the rippers.

Now Royals, let's all remember the importance of this weeks game. Not only are we playing for the minor premiership, but also Brenton Davy is playing for the FRED. So lets make sure we win this week, but also make sure we kick it to BD any chance we get. I'm expecting a minimum of 10 goals from the big fella this week. And if he does win the FRED, he's taking us all to the pub for surf & turf, many beers and then kick on's at the rippers.
Rather have a parmi

Rather have a parmi

Topside and yabbies or gtfo
If I get the Fred I’ll make sure everyone gets what they want (for a meal and drinks that is) and it’ll be on me

If I get the Fred I’ll make sure everyone gets what they want (for a meal and drinks that is) and it’ll be on me

If we suck so hard you get the Fred, don't forget your good friends at the Furies! (We may even keep the MLP references to a minimum...)

If we suck so hard you get the Fred, don't forget your good friends at the Furies! (We may even keep the MLP references to a minimum...)
Oh I’m sure I can at least shout Chronz a meal and a drink if he lets me kick 10…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi my good friend favourite former team mate Brenton Davy I am here to offer you a cuppa tea! Definitely no poison or anything that could stop you kicking goals this weekend included!
What's the current standings?

hi my good friend favourite former team mate Brenton Davy I am here to offer you a cuppa tea! Definitely no poison or anything that could stop you kicking goals this weekend included!

If you're putting what I think you're putting in that, I really would hate to be under Brenton Davy if he flies for a speccie...

If you're putting what I think you're putting in that, I really would hate to be under Brenton Davy if he flies for a speccie...
probably too much of a chance to kick snags if he can still fly for a speccie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back