Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Was out side my niece's school the other day. Lady came over to me and said "You here to pick up your child?"
I said "No, my niece."
She said "What year is your niece in?"
I said "2024, what year is yours in you weirdo."

Good evening Furies and Royals. I have the privilege of posting your match tomorrow, and this show should kick off at 4.20pm AEST.
Good luck to both teams.
James Colorado omgfridge Cadsky Footypie32

Game day in the final round of the home and away season. We currently sit first on the ladder after languishing in last just 10 weeks ago. Brenton Davy is also vying for the FRED medal. With the minor premiership on the line and continuing our solid run of form, there's plenty to play for before we embark on our finals campaign. We're not going to have a better opportunity for premiership glory, so let's make this season the Royals season. Let's gooo!

I feel pretty confident that I will get a kick.
I got doughnuts a couple of weeks ago. And we won. Not saying there is a causation here, but the correlation suggests every time I come away statless we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barely got any sleep last night.

Had a dream I about this afternoon's game, where I racked up 30 disposals and kicked the match winning goal.

Then you guys gave me a champagne shower after the game.

Unfortunately, I had just wet the bed.

Had a dream I about this afternoon's game, where I racked up 30 disposals and kicked the pass to Brenton Davy to kick the match and Fred winning goal.

Fixed

Had a dream I about this afternoon's game, where I racked up 30 disposals and kicked the match winning goal.

This post gave me the sheets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back