Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll work on Pammy 😉
You are a piece of work my darling Princess.
You know it, we know it and we love you all the same.
You are very special to the league.
So here you go first song of the match dedicated to you:

Welcome BBQ?? You guys sell a rookie of get some funding???
We like to start off casual like.
But if you want to wrinkle that Princess nose up....well
Sad Baby GIF

Greetings OOby Dooby's,
special hello to DemurePrincess myblueroan Robertio Fleabane Mrs Turbo
Just down at the butchers getting the choice cuts for the welcome BBQ BFew is in charge of the bar and I'm sure he will have some Guinness and special cocktails ready for later on. HARPSichord has gone out to see what towels he can come up with for the changerooms. Nice to see you all and looking forawrd to a fun week.
I like the sound of that! Lightly grilled, thank you. :smilev1:

Morning Wonders! Hello OOB! (no 's' so as to not offend Braklet's sensibilities :kissingheart:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry. you were one of the stories of the season!
Yeah but I’ll go and chat in the wrong thread like the fire birds and I don’t want that! They don’t want that! BF does not want that!! 😂😂

Don’t be tricky Pamcake1

A pit…. Filled with jelly!

The guiness you can throw out for all I care!

Embarrassed Cat GIF
I thought Guinness jelly fulfilled the breif. Damn I'll throw it out and start again. So you're happy with the pit?
youtube lol GIF by Channel Frederator

I thought Guinness jelly fulfilled the breif. Damn I'll throw it out and start again. So you're happy with the pit?
youtube lol GIF by Channel Frederator
The jelly had to be semi clear so you can see where you put your hands!

Nothing worse than minding your own business and the next minute… you’re getting a ‘John Hopoate’ experience!

Hello Wonders and its good to get to the last round of the H&A season so we can get into the real qooty next week and complete our cup2spoon2cup destiny.

Once the Old Boys and gals have finished their recovery bath we will join you for some social festivities this afternoon

recovery bath.png

The jelly had to be semi clear so you can see where you put your hands!

Nothing worse than minding your own business and the next minute… you’re getting a ‘John Hopoate’ experience!
Before I start again....any idea as to what flavour you want for the OOB Ooze?
Let me see in the cupboard I have;
'Anarchy Sans Culottes'...no that's saved for the Regals....ummm...hmmm
there's some 'Gangrenous Gorilla Goop' but not quite enough to go round.
Nup there's not much here to work with....
I'll have to go down to the swamp and talk to the rats about a few organic ingredients...
setting out on the lilo be back soon!

434314480_10161810331549586_5151748207875971211_n.jpg

Hello Wonders and its good to get to the last round of the H&A season so we can get into the real qooty next week and complete our cup2spoon2cup destiny.

Once the Old Boys and gals have finished their recovery bath we will join you for some social festivities this afternoon

View attachment 1995729
Ohhh I see where this thing the Oob's have for a jelly pit comes from, now I get it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back