Discussion Season 37 Round 14 - Ophidian Old Boys v nobody because LOVE THE BYE!

Remove this Banner Ad

sweetfalogoparadegif.gif
OOB_v_BYE.gif

S37R14 - Ophidian Old Boys BYE Round Thread

I'm just trying to be inclusive without writing a tome to read! So ...

OOBs have never won (nor lost) against the BYE! (woo)

Top Spot v nonexistent - This might need a physical theorist, or therapist. But don't listen to me, I only tell the truth once per round.

Team sheet not required Tigerturbulance but I can't stop you, either

Good luck to allyouse! (rewoo)

PS: The Sim doesn't listen to form from game to game, but due to my amateur coding it is affected by non-appearance (ie, the BYE rounds). That's why ... well, do your own research. Shhh.

Special for the OOBs:

Sweet & The World Around It S37R14 - Spotswood Oval to Flog Oval

Spotswood, in the south-west extremity of Sweet Municipality, is shown here to be not so much of a trip from Tittybong. We also pass by Spotswood Lake en route.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is solidly infested with its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

We have no game this week that's a shame.

Oh well Carlton better smash Collingwood this Friday!
being a Tigs supporter I normally wouldn't support carlspoon, but for this week i will be hoping you smash those toothless scum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back